Looking at sample 1:
a. source was resized and probably sharpened during capturing :/ (not sure the aspect ratio is quite right, but I ignore that)
b. source is not progressive but probably field shifted (this capturing setting were bad)
c. it has tons of noise
had a quick look at sample 2, has similar issues.
What I would start with:
not really tuned: https://pastebin.com/mpCp2ia2
You could also add something like DetailSharpen (but then Composite refine should be used with 0 to avoid too much sharpening), which I would then move before Spotless. There seems to be a slight chroma shift (x=1.25)
![[Image: grafik.png]](https://i.ibb.co/tp8Rmnf4/grafik.png)
![[Image: grafik.png]](https://i.ibb.co/gbMSWWYB/grafik.png)
![[Image: grafik.png]](https://i.ibb.co/Swx6mXrM/grafik.png)
Assuming the capture is as good as you can manage, the above should give some ideas, but you should decide how much denoising&co you want,.. there are tons of screws and fitlers you can try.
Cu Selur
a. source was resized and probably sharpened during capturing :/ (not sure the aspect ratio is quite right, but I ignore that)
b. source is not progressive but probably field shifted (this capturing setting were bad)
c. it has tons of noise
had a quick look at sample 2, has similar issues.
What I would start with:
- overwrite the input scan type to 'field shifted' (this will cause Hybrid ot use TFM)
- use QTGMC as denoiser for with input type 2 <- will remove residual combing after the field matching.
- use Composite for rainbow removal
- use SpotLess with Temporal Radius 2 <- this is for the 'sparks'
- Crop the black bars
not really tuned: https://pastebin.com/mpCp2ia2
You could also add something like DetailSharpen (but then Composite refine should be used with 0 to avoid too much sharpening), which I would then move before Spotless. There seems to be a slight chroma shift (x=1.25)
![[Image: grafik.png]](https://i.ibb.co/tp8Rmnf4/grafik.png)
![[Image: grafik.png]](https://i.ibb.co/gbMSWWYB/grafik.png)
![[Image: grafik.png]](https://i.ibb.co/Swx6mXrM/grafik.png)
Assuming the capture is as good as you can manage, the above should give some ideas, but you should decide how much denoising&co you want,.. there are tons of screws and fitlers you can try.

Cu Selur
----
Dev versions are in the 'experimental'-folder of my GoogleDrive, which is linked on the download page.
Dev versions are in the 'experimental'-folder of my GoogleDrive, which is linked on the download page.

