This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

VS preview error with smdegrain refine motion, block & overlap size, and color format
#2
YUV410p8, YUV411p8: always error
I assume you mean: YUV420P8, YUV422P8, since that is what your script uses.
Seems like I need to add some padding when mvutensils is used.
As a workaround you can set SMDegrain->Tools->MV to MV.
From what I can see, this is not a bug, but a limitation of mvutensils which I was not aware of.

=> I'll look at it tomorrow and think of a general workaround. (my guess is that this might also happen in some other filters)

Cu Selur
----
Dev versions are in the 'experimental'-folder of my GoogleDrive, which is linked on the download page.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: VS preview error with smdegrain refine motion, block & overlap size, and color format - by Selur - 03.10.2026, 21:07

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: Selur, 1 Guest(s)