This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Rename tracks help please and help with chapters
(06.08.2018, 06:53)Selur Wrote: Probably not the container itself, my guess is that this is triggered by ac-3 inside an mp4 container and your settings in MPC-HC and ffdshow (which by default is not shipped with MPC-HC).

Cu Selur

You probably are right, you know way more about this stuff than I ever will.  On a side note, Hybrid is crashing on me, or giving me the same audio every time, and I can't figure it out, but ultimately, I just put it into an .mkv file, then took the .mkv file, and changed it into a .mp4 file, and everything works perfectly, so I will just do that method, as I can't figure out what I am doing wrong, or what setting might be changed.  Sorry to take up a lot of your time, but thank you so much Cu Selur for all your help, and also for making this great program, and distributing it for free!

https://media.giphy.com/media/vCKC987OpQAco/giphy.mp4

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rename tracks help please and help with chapters - by Mapsking - 06.08.2018, 07:05