This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Rename tracks help please and help with chapters
(07.08.2018, 05:37)Selur Wrote: Yes, mp4 does not support srt.
ttxt does support italic and some other simple effect, see: https://gpac.wp.imt.fr/mp4box/ttxt-forma...mentation/
Hybrid dos simply remove all html tags since most players I encountered to not support them and instead of showing bold content as:
content they would show
<b>content</b>

I never realized before, and I tested Cinderella (2015), and the italics at the beginning worked fine.  I had used my mp4boxgui to add the .srt file into the .mp4 file, and the subtitles never had a display problem, so I didn't realize it.  Unfortunately, Mymp4boxgui also changed the audio track names, which just led to a whole bunch of other things.  It was just weird when I used Hybrid, and the .srt file, and then it did not display italics correctly, when I was used to it working.  Not complaining, I like learning, but there are many things I have learned throughout this whole process.

Quote:
Quote:How do I do that, as every time I click on the Open File button if there is a source already loaded, it crashes Hybrid?
What? That should not happen.
Would need a debug output level 9 to know whats happening there.

I was a bit incorrect in my understanding, just since every time I had tried to open a file, I already had Hybrid open, but just now set the logging to level 9, and then realized it only happens apparently, AFTER a job has been completed, so I opened a file, did a job, then once finished, touched nothing, except to hit the open file button again, and then the program crashed.  It has done this for me 100% of the time, so maybe it is a bug?  I just expected to drag a new file, or open a file, and it would just automatically rescan it, and start everything over.

Quote:The last question, is does Hybrid support Batch processing, where I can load a bunch of movies into it, and convert them from .mp4 to .mkv?
Quote:You could:
a. drag and drop multiple files or a folder into Hybrid
b. you could simply open multiple files through the file dialog by simply selecting them all

Thanks for the heads up, I will try that, when I have to reencode my whole library to .mkv.  ;-)

Cu Selur

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rename tracks help please and help with chapters - by Mapsking - 07.08.2018, 08:40