This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unable to encode due to lack of "Frame Rate info node"
Quote:Also, did you test the last dev version I send you a link to?
Of cousre I test the last dev version. It's very strange that I can use the .avs script now as long as I shorten the file name and the input path. And if I put the .avs file on the desktop, Hybrid can't read it(seems that Hybrid can't identify my Chinese user name). Still can't preview the .sup subtitle by importing a external file. But I don't care about it if I can use the script to burn the .sup file. However, I still find that some lines of dialogue miss or disappear very quickly when previewing the subtitle. When I enable “Fixing invisible frames” and "Fix too short frames" in BDSup2Sub++ 1.0.2, some lines and pictures of converted .sub subtitle twinkle when loading it to the PotPlayer though don't disappears very quickly like before. Maybe that's something SupTitle.dll can't handle. The following script works fine and "5.sup" was created by easyavs2bdnxml:

Quote:LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\ffms2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\SupTitle.dll")
FFVideoSource("D:\Peter Pan Bluray_1.mp4")
Preroll(video=10, audio=0)
SupTitle("E:\BDNXML\5\5.sup")
However, the script includes “Aquaman.sup” still doesn't work:

Quote:LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\ffms2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\SupTitle.dll")
FFVideoSource("D:\Aquaman.mkv")
Preroll(video=10, audio=0)
SupTitle("D:\Aquaman.sup")
Here is my HybridDebugOutput.zip→https://mega.nz/#!NotHWATK Password: nse4GEgDpu0tQip3hSDjAW5k0EwpYbAOocnfCya8X3w
And here is the .sup file whose some lines of dialogue miss or disappear very quickly when previewing it→https://mega.nz/#!5gkFSKQC Password: 8H0GywcBqCAoMbqtA6_lkkgOWozD9FVfyFpmBysmOE4

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unable to encode due to lack of "Frame Rate info node" - by DUGUJACK - 09.06.2019, 18:05