This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybrid doesn't see Avisynth in Ubuntu 16.04.3
(13.09.2017, 18:32)Selur Wrote: Vapoursynth worked fine on Linux last I checked. Smile
QTGMC works.
NNEDI3 works.
There is no TIVTC, but there is VIVTC which is a rewrite of TIVTC. Big Grin
Also another reason for Vapoursynth is that it's not 32bit, so no 4GB RAM restriction.

Cu Selur
Even better then. Time to check it.

Oh, I still have 4GB RAM installed, even though I've bought 4 more. Still didn't install it for some reason.

Odd, but Vapoursynth doesn't work as well. It crashes with a message: "video crashed:ERROR: episode 01.stats was not created!"

Changed tmp folder to default... Now it works! Hurray! Finally! Or not... Crashed on demuxing... Possible that not enough space.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hybrid doesn't see Avisynth in Ubuntu 16.04.3 - by Derek - 13.09.2017, 18:36