This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

x265 Encoding Issue with MP4Box
(16.11.2019, 14:09)Selur Wrote: Which problem are you referring to? The thread is about multiple topics and potential problems. Smile

When I convert a video, ALWAYS ends up with an error message "09 muxing   0%      CRASHED     creating MP4 file with MP4Box".

This problem only occurs on videos that are in MP4 format and want to convert them to MP4 format again. AVI, MPG, etc. videos do not have this problem.

I only have avisynth video conversion enabled to 60fps, and since it was done on videos that were rendered for 3 days, now I'm testing it in advance on parts of the video by selecting it for processing a few seconds via the "Cut Support - Collect Key Frames" function.

It doesn't really matter what format I convert. It does this for both the default x264 and x265. I haven't tried other formats.
This problem began to appear after the upgrade to 2019.11.03.1. I no longer have an older version of the package.

I using this configuration and step-by-step as from this thread... https://forum.selur.net/Thread-HELP-Fram...-Converter

OS system is clean after new instalation. What is removed from the system is only Windows Media Player over add and remove system features.

Messages In This Thread
RE: x265 Encoding Issue with MP4Box - by truefriendcz - 21.11.2019, 19:40