This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

x265 Encoding Issue with MP4Box
No. I have on drive many space. 
On drive 12GB used and 19GB space. I have 32GB drive partition.

OS is in Czech language.

Antivirus is disabled from Group Policy. Rights is Administrator.

I tried next level and to open Hybrid using the right mouse button with the option Run as administrator but paradoxically it was not possible to start and it ended up with an error message:
Aborting: Closing Hybrid, since its running with administrator rights!

I will installed old version 2019.09.30 and make Debug file. Processing it is sucesfully.
.... in new zip file...

Same steps, same settings.

This is problem (maybe):

New bugged version have saving command as:
Saving to 2019.11.03.1 -tmp C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp -new C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\19_35_13_1010__03.mp4: 0.500 secs Interleaving

Old version have saving command as:
Saving C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\20_06_49_7210__03.mp4: 0.500 secs Interleaving

Problem is:
....Saving to 2019.11.03.1 -tmp C:\Users\....

"2019.11.03.1" is not valid path.

Messages In This Thread
RE: x265 Encoding Issue with MP4Box - by truefriendcz - 21.11.2019, 20:58