This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Collect key frames does not work
Bug 
Took me some time to get back and test this!

Using Hybrid dev 2020.10.27.1.

Two bugs / problems I found...

One:

It seems that the drop down list does not show all detected key frames. The key frames it shows and misses are different each time it is run.

On the Test.mp4 file I posted above:

One instance:
[Image: Km95sgo.png]
[attachment=1103]

Another instance:
[Image: dReAqN9.png]
[attachment=1104]

Didn't do anything different in each instance, just enabled key Cut Support, Collect key frames, and always, and loaded the file.

Two:

Trim support in VapourSynth does not work when QTGMC is enabled. It doesn't matter what settings are used; if QTGMC is in the script along with Trim, VapourSynth crashes.

It works fine with AviSynth.

I checked, and this problem actually existed in the 2020.10.20.1 dev version, before the 2020.10.27.1 update.

Not sure if this is a fixable bug, or if maybe it's not possible to use QTGMC with cut support in VapourSynth?

Logs:

[attachment=1105]
Used Test.mp4 file above. Used VapourSynth. Overwrote input to Top Field First, enabled QTGMC on Deinterlace tab. Enabled Cut Support, Collect key frames, and always. Selected a start key frame from the drop down past the beginning, at around the 2 minute mark. Crashes on preview or job process. (Log has job process.)

[attachment=1106]
Same as above, but instead enabled QTGMC from VapourSynth Denoise tab. Crashes on preview or job process. (Log has job process.)

[attachment=1107]
Used Test.mp4. Used Avisynth. Overwrote input to Top Field First, enabled QTGMC on Deinterlace tab. Enabled Cut Support, Collect key frames, and always. Selected a start key frame from the drop down past the beginning, at around the 2 minute mark. Works as expected on preview or job process. (Log has job process.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collect key frames does not work - by The_Tinkerer - 28.10.2020, 11:30