This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[INFO] [Feature request] Keep height ?
Quote:I understand that Hybrid will modify the width only when the input PAR is not 1x1 : is it the case ?
yes.

Quote:this sets Crop/Resize > Base > Picture resize > resize method = "10 - bicubic spline"
No it shouldn't change the resizer, '10 - bicubic spline' is just the default.

Quote:this enables Crop/Resize > Base > Picture resize > "Auto adjust" --> I chose "width" (I understand the width will adjust to the height with output PAR = 1x1)
yes.

Quote: then the "target resolution" is set to a certain value in Hybrid --> is it a value specific for the 1st video to be encoded, or for all the videos ?
that resolution is based on the currently selected video unless 'adjust keep resize for source' (or 'keep resize for new source' for multi file input) is enabled.

Quote:Crop/Resize > Misc > On source change > auto crop : enabled
makes only sense in case your sources have black borders to crop

Quote:do you agree ?
yes, looks okay.

Cu Selur

Messages In This Thread
[Feature request] Keep height ? - by weyb06 - 26.05.2019, 11:55
RE: [Feature request] Keep height ? - by Selur - 27.05.2019, 19:26