This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

2020.01.12.1 showing Bitrate as ?
(23.01.2020, 20:33)Selur Wrote:
Quote:I never had a single problem before.. Every file I opened showed the Bitrate, so has something changed?
Like nearly all of the tools Hybrid uses MediaInfo changed,....

Seems like MediaInfo changed the naming if it now uses MBs etc. instead of Mbps.
-> Not sure whether I'll remove the bitrate indication at all (has no real purpose) or adjust the code to look for MBs etc.

Cu Selur

I hope you don't remove this.. I use this ALL the time... So much so, I am tempted to go back to my June 18 version as it did everything I wanted/needed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020.01.12.1 showing Bitrate as ? - by jweaver - 23.01.2020, 20:55