This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] what's the best way to QTGMC Deinterlace with no loss by using Hybrid?
(07.04.2020, 17:26)Selur Wrote: If it's mainly about preserving quality I would say:
forget the bit rate and reencode using a 'constant rate factor'.
Try on a sample to see which ratefactor preserves enough details for you while lowering the file size enough.
(I would recommend to start with values around 16-24)

Cu Selur

hi , if a 1080i AVC file, means x264 already, need to deinterlace with no loss to get a 1080P file , keep the same bitrate, using x264, average 1-pass, with Avisynth QTGMC, MPEG4 to MPEG4, the finished encoded file will be the same quality with no loss?

or in the Base tab, set the "video" to "passthrough all" to deinterlace to get the no loss quality file ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: what's the best way to QTGMC Deinterlace with no loss by using Hybrid? - by ssdde - 08.04.2020, 15:23