This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Jobs list not saving
I hope this isn't something really obvious I am overlooking.

After a new buiid of a PC I am slowly working to get it back to where it was before.. And have spent a fair bit of time iwth Hybrid trying to restore its functionality

I have found that my "jobs" list is not saving... It did once once as I have a list of "jobs" from a new weeks back...

Looking under the "misc" tab, I have "Autosave Job Queue" set to "... after news job were added " (Just spotted a typo there.. I think it should say "adter new jobs".).

This has tuned into a problem, as following your help last week, where I now have "On queue finished:" to CLOSE.. I can no longer see the status of my Jobs when I re-open Hybrid, so I don't know which ones I did and whether they completed OK.

Am I missing something here?

I just did a quick test where I added a job to the queue and it appeared at hte bottom of the list.. I then stopped it.. Quit Hybrid and re-opened and its no longer there...

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Jon

Messages In This Thread
Jobs list not saving - by jweaver - 22.05.2020, 13:32
RE: Jobs list not saving - by Selur - 22.05.2020, 17:18
RE: Jobs list not saving - by jweaver - 23.05.2020, 01:10
RE: Jobs list not saving - by Selur - 24.05.2020, 12:17
RE: Jobs list not saving - by jweaver - 25.06.2020, 15:44
RE: Jobs list not saving - by Selur - 25.06.2020, 15:50
RE: Jobs list not saving - by jweaver - 25.06.2020, 22:05
RE: Jobs list not saving - by Selur - 26.06.2020, 21:27
RE: Jobs list not saving - by Selur - 26.06.2020, 23:26