This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Various bugs with latest dev build (2020.09.25-21270)
Tried everything I could think of... tried different versions of AviSynth.dll, ffms2.dll, sfc /scannow, chkdsk, reboot, etc. Same crash every time. The GUI can start. If I comment out ffms2.dll it does open the GUI and the command window reports "There is no function named 'FFVideoSource'", if I try to load the 32 bit ffms2.dll it also opens the GUI and the command window reports "Cannot load a 32 bit DLL in 64 bit Avisynth", so it seems the GUI and error checking functions work. The crash must come when either ffms2.dll is loaded or the video file tries to open. It's every video file I've tried, which all work in the 32 bit AviSynth Viewer.

Could it be my desktop size? It's not wide screen but it is color calibrated, which is why I prefer it for photo and video work.

Do you have a Windows 7 x64 or Windows Server 2008 R2 VM to try this on?

I'm working on something right now where AviSynth32 is just way too slow, so I figured I could use the 64 bit version... but this stupid crash in the previewer is now happening! Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Various bugs with latest dev build (2020.09.25-21270) - by The_Tinkerer - 28.09.2020, 05:26