This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Preview uncompressed RGB source doesn't work
Okay, now you switched to Avisynth and your source has 19.18fps?
Looking at the debug output I see the problem:
# filtering
# denoising filtering using QTGMC
SourceFiltered = Source
SourceFiltered = SourceFiltered.ConvertToYV24(interlaced=false, matrix="PC.601")
SourceFiltered = SourceFiltered.QTGMC(Preset="Fast", InputType=1, TR2=1, Sharpness=1.0, SourceMatch=0, Lossless=0, ediThreads=2)
SourceFiltered = SourceFiltered.
the 'SourceFiltered = SourceFiltered.' like shouldn't be there,...
Problem is I can't reproduce this here.
I always get:
SourceFiltered = Source
Source = Source.ConvertToYV24(interlaced=true, matrix="PC.601")
Source = Source.AssumeTFF()
Source = Source.QTGMC(Preset="Fast", InputType=0, TR2=0, Sharpness=1.0, SourceMatch=0, Lossless=0, ediThreads=2, PrevGlobals="Reuse")# added PrevGlobals="Reuse" to handle multiple QTGMC instances
SourceFiltered = SourceFiltered.ConvertToYV24(interlaced=true, matrix="PC.601")
SourceFiltered = SourceFiltered.AssumeTFF()
SourceFiltered = SourceFiltered.QTGMC(Preset="Fast", InputType=0, TR2=0, Sharpness=1.0, SourceMatch=0, Lossless=0, ediThreads=2, PrevGlobals="Reuse")# added PrevGlobals="Reuse" to handle multiple QTGMC instances
when using Custom QTGMC in Bob-mode and Avisynth Filter View.
It seems like a portion of the script is missing.
-> I need a detailed step-by-step guide what you do, to reproduce this.

Also you are not using the last dev version I send you a link too,.. (I send you 2020.11.13.1 you used 2020.11.12.1)

Cu Selur

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preview uncompressed RGB source doesn't work - by Selur - 14.11.2020, 08:12