This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

First Time User, Can't Find Nero AAC
First time Hybrid user here installing the system; read through the licenses info that Nero AAC was not included and needed to be downloaded separately. OK. But I couldn't access ftp://ftp6.nero.com/tools/NeroAACCodec-1.5.1.zip through either Firefox or FileZilla, and the archived web site (at least the snapshots I looked at...a date would be helpful, there are a lot of them!) offered nothing more than the helpful information that I needed to upgrade to Nero 2018 Platinum.

Where can I (legally!) access this tool for my installation? For what it's worth, I am a registered user of Nero 2020 so if it's included in that I could copy it, but the Nero 'Program Files (x86)' folder is quite complex and I couldn't locate it with a quick skim. Any suggestions?

Edit To Add: I did a full search on the Nero 'Program Files (x86)' folder and couldn't find either 'neroaacencode' or 'neroaaccodec'. If there's a better search tool to use please let me know.

Messages In This Thread
First Time User, Can't Find Nero AAC - by ehbowen - 25.11.2020, 14:12