This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Timecode Problem with Cut Support
Hybrid Version: 2021.01.31
Input: Recorded by OBS 26.1.1 with NVENC (new), mp4
Intention: Precise cut using Hybrid's experimental Cut Support.

Problem: Muxing crashes because "<name>withTimecodes_0.mp4 was not created!"

Encoding recent OBS-recorded videos (sample) with Cut Support, IIRC start:240 end:820, it's able to encode the video stream successfully, but after all that time crashes upon muxing it and the timecode.
Tested with Cut start 0 and 1078, crashes as well.
Tested with Cut Support off, the file encoded properly, so it might be something about the Cut Support that's bugged.

I've had successes with the Cut Support with other videos, but it's been inconsistent. I was pretty much asking for it because the feature is experimental, but I was hoping that its support could improve further.

Attached are Debug logs, and the temporary Timecodes generated just in case: first the one with custom start & end cut, 2nd with 0 start & end cut, the 3rd one is with Cut Support off.

Messages In This Thread
Timecode Problem with Cut Support - by Lloyd Dunamis - 14.03.2021, 12:19