This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] FrameRateConverter Problems
Heart 
Hello there,

I have recently discovered your program (BIG fan, even though I'm not nearly skilled enough to use it, but I'm learning).
I have been trying to increase the framerate of a cartoon I like to watch. I have messed around with a few methods in AviSynth: SalFps3, Interframe (which gave me too many artefacts to my liking, even after filtering, but I know that's normal. There's no way to avoid it), MVtoolsFPSmod. 
I then tried FrameRateConverter, however I was not able to preview my Avisynth, nor was I able to convert anything (no matter the settings of the FrameRateConverter.

I leave everything default and change the FrameRateConverter (I change the Support to Avisynth, unclick (De-)Interlace and just change my Frame Filtering method to FrameRateConverter.

I get an error message that mentions something about "ex_blend" is missing from a certain file.

My question: Am I doing something wrong (which is CERTAINLY possible, or am I indeed missing a critical part for this to work?)

I'm sorry if I come across ignorant, but that's because I am. However, I'm trying to learn more about video converting (I'm starting to understand more and more of the thousands of options of your program!).

I'm using Hybrid Windows 10 version 2009 (64bit) 2021.07.18.1.

I have not included a sample as it happens to any video that I use (.mp4 - 1440x1080p - 23.987 fps - CFR). But if it would be better to add one, that is also possible.

Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.

Messages In This Thread
FrameRateConverter Problems - by MdH20i - 03.09.2021, 10:43
RE: FrameRateConverter Problems - by Selur - 03.09.2021, 11:17
RE: FrameRateConverter Problems - by MdH20i - 04.09.2021, 04:03
RE: FrameRateConverter Problems - by Selur - 04.09.2021, 08:26