This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] MKV Advanced Video Signaling Options Have No Effect
Hi Selur,

A new problem and I think this may have been part of the source of the issue...

The files that I'm making with your dev build are producing files that are tagged as 60fps with interlace instead of 30fps with interlace (with the ffv1 interlace function enabled), so they're playing back at double speed.

I found in MKVToolNix that the video interlaced flag is not properly enabled. As soon as I set it to "1" in MKVToolNix, the video starts playing back properly and MediaInfo shows 30fps.

Perhaps there is a conflict between enabling interlace in the codec (and it writing the interlace flag to the output file) and adding advanced MKV assignments?

EDIT: It looks like all videos that I processed with your latest dev versions (including yesterday's) have output 60fps files, but the ones produced with the most recent dev version does NOT respond to me manually setting the flag in MKVToolNix (in MediaInfo nor in actual playback). Those seem to be stuck at 60fps no matter what I do...

Messages In This Thread
RE: MKV Advanced Video Signaling Options Have No Effect - by Analog - 17.07.2022, 04:09