This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

M2V file encoding fails with an error
Hello Selur,

Current version Hybrid 2023.01.22.1

M2V file (extracted from DVD) encoding fails with an error. There were no errors in the previous version

x264 --preset veryfast --bitrate 3500 --profile high --level 5.1 --ref 3 --direct auto --b-adapt 0 --lookahead-threads 3 --sync-lookahead 18 --ratetol 2.00 --qcomp 0.50 --rc-lookahead 40 --qpmax 51 --partitions i4x4,p8x8,b8x8 --no-fast-pskip --subme 5 --aq-mode 0 --vbv-maxrate 3500 --vbv-bufsize 300000 --sar 32:27 --qpfile GENERATED_QP_FILE --non-deterministic --range tv --colormatrix bt709 --demuxer raw --input-res 48x48 --input-csp i420 --input-range tv --input-depth 8 --fps 25/1 --output-depth 8 --output OUTPUTFILE -

[attachment=1917]

If M2V is muxing in MKVToolNix as MKV and start converting with my settings - all is wel

[attachment=1918]

Messages In This Thread
M2V file encoding fails with an error - by rashit577 - 22.01.2023, 18:11