This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Rename tracks help please and help with chapters
I just started using Hybrid, and I am having weirdness.  If I have a video file, audio file, subtitle file, and chapter file, and want to mux them all together, and change the name of the corresponding tracks, how do I do that?  For example, if I want to name my audio track as Movie, or Commentary, or something, is there a way to do that in Hybrid?  Maybe I am just being foolish or overlooking something simple, but when I tried to do it, I get something like this:

What I'd like to see is a track name like 5.1 Channels, Commentary, or music-only, or something descriptive I can see at a glance when there are multiple subtitle or audio tracks.  For subtitles, for example, it would be nice to see a subtitle for the movie, and one for the director's comments, if I have it.  Is there a way to achieve this? 

Here is an example of the current subtitle with Hybrid:

Here is an example of what I would LIKE to do and see:

Finally, the chapter.xml file which before Hybrid is correct, as shown here:

does not translate correctly in Hybrid, and the result is this:

I am new, and not sure what I am doing wrong, but please help me figure out how to do this, what I might be doing wrong, what I need to change, and also what information you need from me to help figure this out.  Thanks so much!

I am Using Hybrid 2018.06.23.1 on Windows 10 x64
Attached, please find screenshots and the HybridDebugOutput.zip.  Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.

It did not seem to want to let me add more than 5 attachments, so here is the debug output.

[attachment=447]

Messages In This Thread
Rename tracks help please and help with chapters - by Mapsking - 03.08.2018, 03:21