This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Encoding crashes with SMPTE-ST-2084 settings
(10.08.2018, 05:25)Selur Wrote: Using a different muxer has nothing to do with it.
You crash happens during the encoding.
Since you
  • shared a part of the log which starts with:
    This log is only intended for user information. It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!
  • clearly did not read the the sticky or ignored it
and thus I have no clue what exact settings are used for the decoding and reencoding of the source, what are the characteristics of your source,....
The encoding settings itself seem, but there might be some problem with the decoding and may be filtering.

Wild guess: In case your input was interlaced it might be related to: https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=555

Other than that provide proper details to reproduce and understand the issue, otherwise I can't help.

Cu Selur

Hi, sorry I rushed into it :-\ I have now uploaded the HybridDebugOutput.txt file for you
I used Hybrid 2018.06.18.1 Windows 64 bit

I hope this is the correct info to provide to you, thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Encoding crashes with SMPTE-ST-2084 settings - by rudiano - 10.08.2018, 05:56