This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Offer to add a new FrameRateConverter to Hybrid.
OK name it what you want. I do not care. 
I just tried to improve FrameRateConverter, as it showed an initially more interesting quality than other plugins. But in the end I deleted everything from it! In addition to pure interpolation. Masking in my case only leads to twitching of the picture. In quick scene changes or flashing lights in music videos.

The first FilmForBagScene preset is implied when using FilmForMaxFlow.
The point is that let's say you encode an entire movie in FilmForMaxFlow to get maximum smoothness. Then you watch it and mark those places, scenes. Which have strong unpleasant artifacts. You cut them separately from the original. And encode using FilmForBagScene. And then you glue the whole movie into a whole.

In another way I can not. I tried to do 2 flow. At the same time, and then to automatically substitute frames from one preset, then from another. But it still leads to twitching. I do not know how this could be implemented in one pass. It does not work out for me. Therefore, I decided to divide.

I knew nothing about AvisynthOptimizer. I'll see what it is, too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offer to add a new FrameRateConverter to Hybrid. - by AntS - 05.04.2019, 15:25