This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unable to encode due to lack of "Frame Rate info node"
(17.04.2019, 17:57)Selur Wrote:
Quote: Actually, I'd much rather let Hybrid do this for me. Could you explain how? How do I load VSFilter and use the Textsub command in Hybrid?
You don't have to tell Hybrid this.

You usually would do the following:
  1. start Hybrid
  2. set the default paths in case you haven't already done that (Config->Paths) and save those as defaults; not needed but usually a good idea. (Config->Defaults->Save->All->Save selected)
  3. load your source video (Base->Open File or simply drag&drop it)
  4. enable subtitle processing (Base->Subtitle)
  5. select your subtitle file (Subtitle->Import->Subtitle Import->Subtitle file->Load external subtitle)
  6. configure Hybrid to embed the subtitle you selected ((Subtitle->Import->Subtitle Import->Embed subtitle in frame)
  7. add the subtitle configuration to the Subtitle-Queue ((Subtitle->Subtitle Queue->add current subtitle stream ...)
  8. do the rest of the configuration you want in Hybrid
Note that Hybrid will only use Avisynth if:
  1. 'Filtering->Support' is set to 'Avisynth'
  2. Hybrid things it's worth to use Avisynth for this. by default it will probably not use Avisynth just to embed some subtitles and simply use ffmpeg on it's own for this. If you want to force Hybrid to use Avisynth (assuming 'Filtering->Support' is set to 'Avisynth') also enable 'Config->Internals->Avisynth->Always use Avisynth'.
----
About your script:
Are using Avisynth+ 32bit, right? If your script used 64bit filters this will not work with Hybrid.

-------------------------
General side note: If you want to see the script Hybrid will use (and 'Filtering->Support' is set to 'Avisynth'), simply click on 'Filtering->Avisynth->Show Avisynth script).

Cu Selur

Hi, I'm just wondering if it's possible to burn/hardcode the SUP subtitle with either a script or Hybird itself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unable to encode due to lack of "Frame Rate info node" - by DUGUJACK - 04.06.2019, 02:54