This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Extracting DVD audio
Hay there. First of all I'd like to thank you for that awesome piece of software.
Second of all I have a problem =)

I'm using Hybrid Win64 v.2018.06.23.1 (not the latest one because as far as I remember it just wouldn't accept my AVS scripts at all), though I still hope to recieve some support.
So basically I was converting a video from DVD source using SVP script in Hybrid to increase it's fps from 29 to 59 and to also upscale it to 1920x1080, but that's beside the point.
The video processing is done at this point, but, as the topic title hints, since the very beginning I've been struggling with the source audio (hense the decision to ignore the issue and solve-mux it in afterwards).

The problem is that when I input the source dvd into Hybrid and try to convert it to audio (any really - I've tried many combinations) it just gives me CRASHED at "extraction audiostream with mplayer" and "Aborting '22_01_57_1210_01_audio' due to: ERROR: F:\футедж\iId_2_aid_128_lang_��_22_01_57_1210_01.ac3 was not created!"

Step by step:
1. Launch Hybrid;
2. Check "DVD input";
3. Select the source DVD;
4. Hybrid analyses it, I have video at "ignore" and audio at "custom", mp4 as default container, output file specified etc;
5. Hybrid detects chapters, the only audio stream that exists there, all the audio/video properties;
6. Going to "Audio" tab. Click + to add audio stream to que.
7. Back to "Base" tab. Click "Add to que and start que".
8. "Jobs" tab; CRASHED.

Debug output attached, thanks in advance.
Since Mplayer is picky with the names try renaming the folder with the Cyrillic characters to for example tmp.
(02.10.2018, 19:35)Selur Wrote: Since Mplayer is picky with the names try renaming the folder with the Cyrillic characters to for example tmp.

Eliminated cyrillic from both input and output, still crashes at extraction
Seems to be still there due to the language tag,..
"C:\PROGRA~1\HYBRID~1\64bit\mplayer.exe" -v -mc 0 -vc dummy -nocorrect-pts -noconsolecontrols -nocorrect-pts -vc null -vo null -nocache -hardframedrop -aid 128 dvd://1 -dvd-device "F:\p2p\BUCKET~1\VIDEO_TS"  -dumpaudio -dumpfile "F:\iId_2_aid_128_lang_��_22_44_55_3510_01.ac3"

�� <- not totally sure where this happens.
Please create a debug output level 9 of the analysis of the source, maybe I can come up with a workaround or at least narrow it down a bit more,..

Cu Selur
It shows �� in Hybrid.
I will post debug level 9 later - encoding another video atm.
Hopefully that will help to find a workaround for this. Smile
Nevermind it just occured to me that I can run two instances simultaneously Big Grin
Okay, problem seems to be that mplayer outputs something that isn't properly parsed by Hybrid.
What happens if you call:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid Video Converter\64bit\mplayer.exe" -v -msglevel identify=6 -nolirc -psprobe 1000000 -frames 0 -novideo -vo null -ao null dvd://1 -dvd-device "F:\p2p\BUCKET~1\VIDEO_TS"
There should be a line like:
audio stream: 0 format: ac3 (stereo) language: �� aid: 128.
Problem is the '��' in there, is that properly shown in the output you get and Hybrid isn't properly reading it or is that a problem with MPlayer (which I suspect atm.)?

Cu Selur
How do I make it stay so I could read it? Or what do I do with that anyway?
Sorry - I'm kind of a noob when it comes to command line stuff.
Start a 'Windows Command Prompt' (https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-open-com...pt-2618089), input the line and press Enter/Return.

You can copy the content of the 'Command Prompt' window by right pressing:
CTRL + A (to select all)
and when everything is selected pressing 'Return/Enter' to copy the content into the clipboard.
Using CTRL + V you can retrieve the content from the clipboard.
So once you got the content inside the clipboard, you can post it here (use a code-block).

Cu Selur