This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] DVD source - crash
Found the problem with loading the source:
clip = core.d2v.Source(input="C:/Users/Laci/AppData/Local/Temp/16_07_02_4810.d2v", rff=False)
the 'rff=False' shouldn't be there. :/
-> will send you a PM with a link to a fixed version in a few minutes.
Using Vapousynths 'VIVTC (Vapoursynth)' + 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Artefacts->RCR' should properly handle the source.

Cu Selur
(17.02.2019, 00:39)Selur Wrote: Found the problem with loading the source:
clip = core.d2v.Source(input="C:/Users/Laci/AppData/Local/Temp/16_07_02_4810.d2v", rff=False)
Using Vapousynths 'VIVTC (Vapoursynth)' + 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Artefacts->RCR' should properly handle the source.

Cu Selur

unfortunately Vapoursynth still fails with the DVD source and VIVTC, log attached

(17.02.2019, 09:39)kkf_hu Wrote:
(17.02.2019, 00:39)Selur Wrote: Found the problem with loading the source:

Cu Selur

unfortunately Vapoursynth still fails with the DVD source and VIVTC, log attached

also this error message appears for vapoursynth VIVTC before starting the encoding. the encoding process completes, and the result is ok, however im not sure its actually vapoursynth doing the work, but you will know better.
*no wait, sorry it doesnt start now, it started yesterday once*, attached are the final lines after the job gets stuck in 'waiting status'*
the second attached log file contains this non-DVD source attempt

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, what I looked into was the length discrepancy.
Can't loook into the crash without more details, since the calls look all fine to me.

I used the vob file you share, adjusted the paths inside the Vapoursynth script you provided:
# Imports
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/d2vSource/d2vsource.dll")
# Loading J:\VIDEO_TS using D2VSource
clip = core.d2v.Source(input="E:/Output/test.d2v")
# making sure input color matrix is set as 709
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="709",range_s="limited")
# making sure frame rate is set to 30000/1001
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip, fpsnum=30000, fpsden=1001)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
clip = core.vivtc.VFM(clip=clip, order=0, mode=1)
clip = core.vivtc.VDecimate(clip=clip)
# Output
clip.set_output()
adjusted the calls inside the x264 call to my setup:
"i:\Hybrid\64bit\VAPOUR~1\vspipe.exe" "E:\Output\test.vpy" - --y4m |  "i:\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryfast --pass 1 --bitrate 1250 --profile high --level 4.1 --bframes 5 --rc-lookahead 40 --qpmax 51 --weightp 2 --aq-strength 0.6 --sar 8:9 --deblock 1:1 --non-deterministic --range tv --stats "E:\Output\extras-new_08_36_03_1610_04.stats" --demuxer y4m  --input-range tv --fps 24000/1001 --output-depth 8 --output NUL -
and encoding is started without problems.

What is the complete output when you call:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\VAPOUR~1\vspipe.exe" "C:\Users\Laci\AppData\Local\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_08_36_03_1610.vpy" - --y4m | "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryfast --pass 1 --bitrate 1250 --profile high --level 4.1 --bframes 5 --rc-lookahead 40 --qpmax 51 --weightp 2 --aq-strength 0.6 --sar 8:9 --deblock 1:1 --non-deterministic --range tv --stats "C:\Users\Laci\AppData\Local\Temp\extras-new_08_36_03_1610_04.stats" --demuxer y4m  --input-range tv --fps 24000/1001 --output-depth 8 --output NUL -
inside a Windows Command Prompt?

Cu Selur
(17.02.2019, 09:58)Selur Wrote: Yes, what I looked into was the length discrepancy.
Can't loook into the crash without more details, since the calls look all fine to me.

I used the vob file you share, adjusted the paths inside the Vapoursynth script you provided:
# Imports
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/d2vSource/d2vsource.dll")
# Loading J:\VIDEO_TS using D2VSource
clip = core.d2v.Source(input="E:/Output/test.d2v")
# making sure input color matrix is set as 709
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="709",range_s="limited")
# Output
clip.set_output()
adjusted the calls inside the x264 call to my setup:
"i:\Hybrid\64bit\VAPOUR~1\vspipe.exe" "E:\Output\test.vpy" - --y4m |  "i:\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryfast --pass 1 --bitrate 1250 --profile high --level 4.1 --bframes 5 --rc-lookahead 40 --qpmax 51 --weightp 2 --aq-strength 0.6 --sar 8:9 --deblock 1:1 --non-deterministic --range tv --stats "E:\Output\extras-new_08_36_03_1610_04.stats" --demuxer y4m  --input-range tv --fps 24000/1001 --output-depth 8 --output NUL -
and encoding is started without problems.

What is the complete output when you call:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\VAPOUR~1\vspipe.exe" "C:\Users\Laci\AppData\Local\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_08_36_03_1610.vpy" - --y4m | "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryfast --pass 1 --bitrate 1250 --profile high --level 4.1 --bframes 5 --rc-lookahead 40 --qpmax 51 --weightp 2 --aq-strength 0.6 --sar 8:9 --deblock 1:1 --non-deterministic --range tv --stats "C:\Users\Laci\AppData\Local\Temp\extras-new_08_36_03_1610_04.stats" --demuxer y4m  --input-range tv --fps 24000/1001 --output-depth 8 --output NUL -
inside a Windows Command Prompt?

Cu Selur

snippet attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Okay, looks like there is a problem with the d2v files.
Strange thing is, I just checked the versions of d2vsource.dll and d2vwitch.exe in the dev version and they are the same that I use in my personal version.
Try deinstalling Hybrid completely with all settings, clearing your temp folder and reinstalling the dev version.
btw. to avoid such stuff my first question was: Does the Vapoursynth preview work properly? (which you hadn't answered)

Cu Selur
(17.02.2019, 10:12)Selur Wrote: Okay, looks like there is a problem with the d2v files.
Strange thing is, I just checked the versions of d2vsource.dll and d2vwitch.exe in the dev version and they are the same that I use in my personal version.
Try deinstalling Hybrid completely with all settings, clearing your temp folder and reinstalling the dev version.
btw. to avoid such stuff my first question was: Does the Vapoursynth preview work properly? (which you hadn't answered)

Cu Selur

ok, i did what you told me. the warning/error message still appears about code consistency, but the encoding goes through
vaporsynth preview does work.
however when you try to select DVD as source the previous error message persists (again the deinterlacer is VIVTC)
Quote: the warning/error message still appear
I got no clue what you to do get that error message.
Please describe it in detail and create a debug output level 9 where you trigger the error.

Cu Selur
(17.02.2019, 11:02)Selur Wrote:
Quote: the warning/error message still appear
I got no clue what you to do get that error message.
Please describe it in detail and create a debug output level 9 where you trigger the error.

Cu Selur

ok so here goes (non-DVD source, i use that VOB i sent you):
1. i load the source material (output is mp4)
2. i set audio to custom
3. i set on 'Base' page audio track 2, cause thats what i need, then i go to audio menu, set an AC3 encode to 224kbps, i add this to audio queue
4. i go back and set frame rate to 1250kbps, i set preset to medium and apply, i set tune to animation, apply again, i go to filter-> deinterlacer, i run an analysis, cause when i load the material it doesnt get automatically analyzed the way i see in the message window (i set 10%, the result will be telecine), i leave everything as is (or i can override scan type to telecine, makes no difference), VIVTC will be automatically selected
5. i press 'add and start queue'
6. i get the warning, i press OK, audio encoding starts and then everything goes as it should

same i do with DVD input, select all chapters, and then start, but with DVD i get a crash message (the program doesnt crash of course, its just an internal message) (when i feed the DVD i use passthrough for the audio)

oh and most importantly this warning doesnt apperar in your stable release
one level 9 log attached
Quote:i go back and set frame rate to 1250kbps
you go back to where and how do you set a frame rate to a bit rate?
-> doesn't make any sense
Quote:i set preset to medium and apply
and that removes the VUI signaling, which you want to turn on again
Quote: i set tune to animation, apply again
okay.
Quote:i go to filter-> deinterlacer, i run an analysis, cause when i load the material it doesnt get automatically analyzed the way i see in the message window (i set 10%, the result will be telecine)
If you want Hybrid to automatically analyse your source look at the 'Config->Automation->Extended Checks' option. In old builds 'Interlaced check on potential telecine content' as turned on.
Quote:i leave everything as is (or i can override scan type to telecine, makes no difference)
yes, overwriting the scanorder only isn't necessary if Hybrid scans the source and determines it to be telecine
Quote:VIVTC will be automatically selected
good

Looking at the debug output:
Okay, seems like the 'Code consitency error in getEncoder1 for index: 3' is created during the job creation of the raw to ac3 call.
-> will look into it.

Cu Selur
Found the problem for the code consistency errors, will send you a link to a new dev version in a few minutes via PM.
Btw. I would probably apply a lot of filtering to your source,...
There is still much to improve, but here's a small example of what one could do:
# Imports
import os
import sys
import ctypes
# Loading Support Files
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll")
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/NNEDI3CL.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/vsznedi3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/DFTTest/DFTTest.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libdescale.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/Bilateral.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DeCrawlFilter/DotKill/dotkill64.dll")
# Import scripts
import hysteria
import edi_rpow2
import fvsfunc
import havsfunc
import muvsfunc
import hnwvsfunc
import mvsfunc
# Loading F:\TestClips&Co\files\MPEG-2\Transformers filtering test.VOB using D2VSource
clip = core.d2v.Source(input="E:/Temp/vob_bf46adec8e80fc1e5f51365b5d592683_853323747.d2v")
# making sure input color matrix is set as unspec
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="unspec",range_s="limited")
# DeCrawling using DotKill
clip = core.dotkill.DotKill(clip=clip, napply=3)
# cropping the video to 692x468
clip = core.std.CropRel(clip=clip, left=16, right=12, top=12, bottom=0)
# removing grain using MLDegrain
clip = hnwvsfunc.MLDegrain(clip=clip, soft=[0,0,0])
# Debanding using GradFun3Mod
clip = fvsfunc.GradFun3(src=clip)
# line darkening using Hysteria
clip = hysteria.Hysteria(clip=clip,strength=0.80)
# Anti Aliasing using DAA
clip = havsfunc.daa(c=clip, opencl=True)
# adjusting output color from: YUV420P16 to YUV420P8 for x264Model (i420)
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P8, range_s="limited")
# Output
added a few screenshots (left side is the original, right the filtered version)
[Image: screen-2.png]
[Image: screen-1.png]
[Image: screen-4.png]
[Image: screen-3.png]

Cu Selur