This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Hardsub conversion slows down video
(15.05.2019, 20:46)Selur Wrote: Since I can't reproduce the issue here so far there is sadly nothing I can do without proper details.

Cu Selur

So Can I do more?
Read the sticky, provide more details.

Cu Selur
(15.05.2019, 20:30)Selur Wrote: a. answer my question:
Quote:Are you using the latest public version of Hybrid (rev 2019.05.05.1),
b. read the sticky and provide enough info so I can reproduce the issue

Cu Selur

yes I using this verson. What more?
Did you read the sticky of this forum like I asked you to?
It does contain the information which data is usually needed for me to reproduce an issue, which is why I asked you multiple times to read it.

Cu Selur

Ps.: found the place in the source code which might have caused the '24000/1001' vs '23.976', but like I wrote the difference between those two values is to small to really make a difference, it's more a cosmetic thing than anything else.
(15.05.2019, 20:58)Selur Wrote: Did you read the sticky of this forum like I asked you to?
It does contain the information which data is usually needed for me to reproduce an issue, which is why I asked you multiple times to read it.

Cu Selur

Ps.: found the place in the source code which might have caused the '24000/1001' vs '23.976', but like I wrote the difference between those two values is to small to really make a difference, it's more a cosmetic thing than anything else.

Earlier I don't understand you. Sorry for inconvenient. Here is debug file and full output file. I don't think it's "cosmetic difference" between original and output file.

Debug File:
https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/6o5KPdau/file.html

Whole output file:
https://mega.nz/#!8exzHIQb!Y5X7Zdmmde2or...RfWwnjSVnI
Output file has no interest to me.
Will look at the debug output tomorrow, going to bed now.

Cu Selur

Ps.: send you a pm with a dev version which should fix your '24000/1001' vs '23.976', issue
(15.05.2019, 22:04)Selur Wrote: Output file has no interest to me.
Will look at the debug output tomorrow, going to bed now.

Output file is proof that I not lie. OK, no hurry. Thanks for everything. Sleep well
Sadly the debug output link gives me:
Quote:403 Forbidden
nginx
:/
Can you either upload it somewhere else or compress the HybridDebugOutput.txt and attach it here as to your post?

Cu Selur
Sorry I don't know how to attached this big text file so I reupload it. Anyway new versionĀ is working perfectly. Now I get framerate 24000/1001 with subtitles. Video is playng smooth like original one. Thank you so much.

Debug File:
https://mega.nz/#!RKICEApD!fdWNpi_n458Wc...GlObdN-c6o
Okay, when the dev version fixed the issue for you I don't need the debug output any more.

Cu Selur