This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[INFO] CUDA
Hi!
CUDA encoder supports frame-packing for 3d movies like x264 or ffmpeg? 

--frame-packing <integer> For stereoscopic videos define frame arrangement
                                  - 0: checkerboard - pixels are alternatively from L and R
                                  - 1: column alternation - L and R are interlaced by column
                                  - 2: row alternation - L and R are interlaced by row
                                  - 3: side by side - L is on the left, R on the right
                                  - 4: top bottom - L is on top, R on bottom
                                  - 5: frame alternation - one view per frame
                                  - 6: mono - 2D frame without any frame packing
                                  - 7: tile format - L is on top-left, R split across

Thks!
https://github.com/rigaya/NVEnc/blob/mas...ions.en.md doesn't list that option.

Which NVEncC version did you see that option?

Cu Selur
(09.10.2017, 00:42)Selur Wrote: https://github.com/rigaya/NVEnc/blob/mas...ions.en.md doesn't list that option.

Which NVEncC version did you see that option?

Cu Selur

I didn't see...But i am a beginner, so... I am asking if this is option exists.

This option is from
x264
Ah, okay. I misunderstood you. I thought that there was a new function I did not know of.-> No, there ist no such function when using NVEnc like with x264.

Cu Selur
(09.10.2017, 06:13)Selur Wrote: Ah, okay. I misunderstood you. I thought that there was a new function I did not know of.-> No, there ist no such function when using NVEnc like with x264.

Cu Selur

It's a shame ... this feature is great if you have a 3D TV and I do not understand why it is not implemented
Sadly only the NVIDIA management can propably answer this one,..
(09.10.2017, 17:08)Selur Wrote: Sadly only the NVIDIA management can propably answer this one,..
I wrote to Nvidia team before asked you, and yesterday they answered that they are working and analyzing this and please wait for his news.
So... Maybe we have lucky.
Smile 
Hi there... Nvidia wrote me to say that they are working on my question.... 

I have another problem... when i open hybrid say:

This log is only intended for user information.
It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!
  added new job with id 19_05_54_5110
Current defaultOutputPath: is empty!
 -> Set it under Config->Path
Detected the following cards which seem to lack NVIDIA PureVideo support:   GeForce GT 710
No card found that's supported by nvenc, the CUDA encoding library. -> Removing CUDA based encoding support. Card name was compared against: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus
Finished initialization, finished after 7.926s 

So CUDA is removed, but the card support CUDA, here is the spec:

https://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop...ifications

How can i solve it? I couldn't force it.
Encoding requires PureVideo encoding support, not CUDA.
(18.10.2017, 01:05)Selur Wrote: Encoding requires PureVideo encoding support, not CUDA.

GT 710 supports PureVideo.

I was looking the list where you check the cards and the GT 710 is missing, i think that is a mistake of Nvidia

How can i do to make it works?