This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Resizer "zooms in" the output video
My resize option is broken somehow... Everything was fine and the videos were resizing as they should but eventually intstead of just upscaling for desired resolution, it also "zooms in" the video. Sad Idk how to fix that plz help!

I'm using Hybrid 2020.06.21.1

I tried: to reinstall Hybrid, to reload settings, to use latest version, changing resizers/resize with the help of filters, to crop the video, nothing helped. Always the zoomed in video as an output. Sad

Resized:
[Image: 123.png]

Original:
[Image: 333.png]
upd: I can see this kind of cropping even in the preview window in Resize tab, but when I use crop function with the parameters of the upscaled resolution - the preview looks good (without this zooming-crop effect), though the output is still cropped. Sad
2020.06.21.1 -> update to 2020.07.17.1

No clue what you are doing.
What preview are you using?
If you use Avisynth or Vapoursynth: What does the used script look like?
-> without any details I can't help at all

Cu Selur

Ps.: Im afk till Monday.
(17.07.2020, 12:18)Selur Wrote: 2020.06.21.1 -> update to 2020.07.17.1

No clue what you are doing.
What preview are you using?
If you use Avisynth or Vapoursynth: What does the used script look like?
-> without any details I can't help at all

Cu Selur

Ps.: Im afk till Monday.
I'm trying to resize video from 1080p to 1440p but it get cropped. I'm using preview in the Crop/resize tab of Hybrid. This auto-cropping happens even with no XSynth if I try to resize the resolution.

[Image: 123.png]
(17.07.2020, 12:47)Selur Wrote: I see no problem just by the screenshot.
Create a debug output of the CropPreview.

Cu Selur
The call used for the CropPreview looks correct:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid1\64bit\mplayer.exe"'  -lavdopts threads=8 -slave "C:\Users\decem\Desktop\bite.mp4" -vf  scale=2560:1440 -sws 9 -forcedsubsonly -nosub -noautosub -fps 60000/1001 -nocache -aid 0 -ao win32  -wid 526972 -vo direct3d
No clue what is happening with your source.

Cu Selur
(17.07.2020, 15:26)Selur Wrote: The call used for the CropPreview looks correct:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid1\64bit\mplayer.exe"'  -lavdopts threads=8 -slave "C:\Users\decem\Desktop\bite.mp4" -vf  scale=2560:1440 -sws 9 -forcedsubsonly -nosub -noautosub -fps 60000/1001 -nocache -aid 0 -ao win32  -wid 526972 -vo direct3d
No clue what is happening with your source.

Cu Selur
The only way I found to make the resizing work without cropping the source is to use NVEnc resizer option in the Hardware tab with the cropping equal to the output resolution enabled in the Crop/Resize tab. Really strange... =_=
If you create a debug output of the issue I can look at it tomorrow after work.

Cu Selur