This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Jobs not continuing in queue
Hi there,

I've only recently been having this issue where, when I attempt to process multiple files, Hybrid only encodes the first file in the queue, and doesn't continue onto the rest. I don't recall changing any settings, within the program or elsewhere in Windows; I've batch processed files before in Hybrid and didn't have any issues. I've also tried using different video files in case one/some may be corrupted, but am still receiving the same results. Fresh reinstall of Hybrid (V.2020.07.11.1) still produces same problem.

I do notice that when the first file is done in the queue, one of the sub-routines is still in the "Waiting" state under cleanup, with description "deleting synthTempTimeCodes_mp4_(...).tc

My System:
Windows 10, 64-Bit Version 1903
Intel 8700K, GTX 1080ti
Hybrid Version 2020.07.11.1

Any help with this issue and I'd really appreciate it, thank you.

Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Use rev 2020.08.02.1, recreate the jobs and create a debug output, zip it and attach it to your reply.
This way I can see why Hybrid isn't processing all subjobs.

Cu Selur
(12.08.2020, 15:28)Selur Wrote: Use rev 2020.08.02.1, recreate the jobs and create a debug output, zip it and attach it to your reply.

Cu Selur
Thank you Selur, I will try when I get home from work later today.
(12.08.2020, 18:54)jaygt0 Wrote:
(12.08.2020, 15:28)Selur Wrote: Use rev 2020.08.02.1, recreate the jobs and create a debug output, zip it and attach it to your reply.

Cu Selur
Hi there,

Installed latest version, ran the jobs again, same result unfortunately... Debug is in attached.

Thanks again,
-JG

(12.08.2020, 18:54)jaygt0 Wrote:

Cu Selur
Oops, file wasn't attached!
Will look at the log once I'm back home from work and report back.

Cu Selur
Okay, I know where the problem is:
Input is vfr, but Hybrid drops the timecodes and decodes to cfr since you use frame interpolation (SVP/InterFrame).
Problem is Hybrid for some reason creates a job for the time codes which it dropped.
-> I'm looking into it Smile

Cu Selur

Ps.: Send you a link to a dev version for testing via PM.
Hiya

Just installed your dev version, will try to recreate jobs tonight and post results. Thanks again,

-JG
Hey,

The new Dev version seemed to do the trick, no longer having the issue where Jobs hangĀ  Big Grin

Thanks so much for your help!! I dropped a donation as well.