This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

HeadsUp: Might drop linux support,...
(12.09.2020, 14:41)Selur Wrote: iirc Linux Mint is debian based and uses apt.
So downloading Hybrid Linux64bit (with base tools and most dependencies) Qt 5.9.5 (tools) from the download page should work.
If you want to use Vapoursynth in Hybrid you should follow the instructions over at https://github.com/Selur/hybrid-vapoursynth-addon

Cu Selur
why Avisynth is missing?
Haven't tried native Avisynth (see: https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1902843) since I don't want to go through the trouble trying to compile all the filters,...
djcj did support it in his repository back when iirc.
I never found a way to automate it or write a really working guide for it.
So, 32bit Avisynth is possible it's just a real pain to get it working since it requires wine.
Assuming it works with wine, you need to add:
[General]
avisynthOnLinux=true
avisynthExtensionPath="PATH TO the plugins folder"
to the misc.ini file, see: [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,...

Personally I mainly use Vapoursynth nowadays,...

Cu Selur
(12.09.2020, 21:12)Selur Wrote: Haven't tried native Avisynth (see: https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1902843) since I don't want to go through the trouble trying to compile all the filters,...
So, 32bit Avisynth is possible it's just a real pain to get it working since it requires wine.
[General]
avisynthOnLinux=true

Cu Selur
Alright Thanks for replying Smile

(12.09.2020, 21:12)Selur Wrote: Haven't tried native Avisynth (see: https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1902843) since I don't want to go through the trouble trying to compile all the filters,...
[General]
avisynthOnLinux=true

Cu Selur
can i convert a video with Vapoursynth?
You can't convert a video with Vapoursynth you can filter it like you would with Avisynth.

Cu Selur
(13.09.2020, 05:28)Selur Wrote: You can't convert a video with Vapoursynth you can filter it like you would with Avisynth.

Cu Selur

added new job with id 2020-09-13@11_05_19_7210
-> should be there after processing: /tmp/iId_2_aid_0_DELAY_-53ms_2020-09-13@11_05_19_7210_01.aac
starting 2020-09-13@11_05_19_7210_01_audio@11:05:19.761 - /home/flexsor/Videos/MX UNLEASHED 60 FPS 1080 XBOX HD.mp4
finished after 00:00:47.314
-> should be there after processing: /tmp/iId_2_aid_0_DELAY_-53ms_2020-09-13@11_05_19_7210_02.aac
starting 2020-09-13@11_05_19_7210_02_audio@11:06:07.081 - /home/flexsor/Videos/MX UNLEASHED 60 FPS 1080 XBOX HD.mp4
finished after 00:01:52.100
delete /tmp/iId_2_aid_0_DELAY_-53ms_2020-09-13@11_05_19_7210_01.aac
-> should be there after processing: /tmp/MX UNLEASHED 60 FPS 1080 XBOX HD_2020-09-13@11_05_19_7210_05.stats
-> 2020-09-13@11_05_19_7210_05_video crashed: set absolute paths crashed,... (it crashed) idk why
Aborting '2020-09-13@11_05_19_7210_05_video' due to:
Test the Vapoursynth Preview, if that doesn't work something is amiss with the Vapoursynth setup.
If the Vapoursynth Preview works and the encoding does not, create a debug output zip it and attach it to your post, instead of posting a part of a log that starts with:
Quote:This log is only intended for user information.
It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!

Cu Selur
(13.09.2020, 11:16)Selur Wrote: Test the Vapoursynth Preview, if that doesn't work something is amiss with the Vapoursynth setup.
If the Vapoursynth Preview works and the encoding does not, create a debug output zip it and attach it to your post, instead of posting a part of a log that starts with:
Quote:This log is only intended for user information.
It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!

Cu Selur
Avisynth is like hard to add?
Quote:Avisynth is like hard to add?
In general:
  • Avisynth+ for Linux basically has not filters available.
  • Avisynth 32bit using wine should work (assuming to get wine&avisynth with the filters you want to work properly), but I haven't used it in ages.

Personally I only use Vapoursynth on non-Windows OSs.
Main reasons for me:
a. Vapoursynth usually scales better in comparison to Avisynth for me.
b. Vapoursynth is easier to setup and runs natively
c. all the filters I personally use are available for Vapoursynth and compile on Linux and Mac

Cu Selur
btw. if someone is motivated and has the time he can look at
https://travis-ci.org/github/rigaya/NVEn.../726575172
and create a shell script to build nvencc for Linux which then could be added to
https://github.com/Selur/HybridDeploy/bl...d-tools.sh

Cu Selur
(26.09.2020, 18:02)Selur Wrote:
Quote:Avisynth is like hard to add?
In general:
  • Avisynth+ for Linux basically has not filters available.
  • Avisynth 32bit using wine should work (assuming to get wine&avisynth with the filters you want to work properly), but I haven't used it in ages.

Personally I only use Vapoursynth on non-Windows OSs.
Main reasons for me:
a. Vapoursynth usually scales better in comparison to Avisynth for me.
b. Vapoursynth is easier to setup and runs natively
c. all the filters I personally use are available for Vapoursynth and compile on Linux and Mac

Cu Selur

I came back I think ima try Vapoursynth
how can add it to Linux version of hybrid cuz i don't any options