This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybird Closing
Hello, I run the application without administrators, but I get the following problem: "Closing Hybrid, since it's running with administrators rights!" Could you help ?
I answered this multiple times already, you should be able to fine the answer using the forum search.

Cu Selur
(09.06.2019, 18:09)Selur Wrote: I answered this multiple times already, you should be able to fine the answer using the forum search.

Cu Selur

I saw, but I didn't understand anything from it, please tell me briefly. This is very important for me
What about the post: https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?t...38#pid4238
Do you not understand.
I don't really know how to describe it more briefly then there.