This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Could only convert one video / and cannot reinstall program
Hi. New here.
Short explanation of the problem/s.
1 - I could only convert 1 video and when I tried to convert another, the shovel dude could not be clicked on to convert the file.

I subsequently decided a reinstall would be an effective action to reset everything and make whatever the problem was go away. So I uninstalled the program.

2 - In my attempt to reinstall, I received an error message telling me to either abort, ignore, or cancel installation of verious files. I tried hitting ignore and it just kept popping up for every file it moved on to. so I hit abort instead.

Are there additional files I need to delete in order to get it to reinstall properly?

Side note, the one time I did successfully convert a video, it worked exceptionally well. Good job. But I would love to do more.

Thanks in advance for any replies!
Quote:1 - I could only convert 1 video and when I tried to convert another, the shovel dude could not be clicked on to convert the file.

I subsequently decided a reinstall would be an effective action to reset everything and make whatever the problem was go away. So I uninstalled the program.
from the tool tip:
Quote:Start queue:
When pressed the job queue processing will be started. (<- I will delete this sentence,..)
If the queue is empty, Hybrid will automatically try to add the current configuration as a new job and start the processing.
-> your queue probably isn't empty which is why the video will only be added to the processing queue.
Normally you either tell Hybrid to delete processed jobs from the video queue or add jobs to the queue and start the processing of the queue manually (Jobs->Main->Start).

Quote:2 - In my attempt to reinstall, I received an error message telling me to either abort, ignore, or cancel installation of verious files. I tried hitting ignore and it just kept popping up for every file it moved on to. so I hit abort instead.

Are there additional files I need to delete in order to get it to reinstall properly?
Deinstallation and reinstallation works fine here no error messages or similar. Sadly to did not provide any details so I can't comment on this any further.

Cu Selur