This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Suggestions: Confirmation Dialogs & Auto Save Queue
Hi,

I have two suggestions for the UI:
1. confirmation dialogs in the jobs-tab: for example if I accidently click on "remove all" instead of "clear list" ( and these two buttons are side by side) there should be a dialog, if I am sure about it.
2. A possibility to autosave my queue. Instead of manually saving my queue every time after adding a new job, it would be better, if there was an auto save option.
in short: I'll think about it.

longer:
regarding 1.: I'll think about an option to ask for confirmation on all 'remove/delete' options, personally I'm generally annoyed by such popups, but I'll think about it.
regarding 2.: atm. job queue gets saved:
- on closing.
- whenever a job is finished, assuming 'Jobs->Misc->Save job queue each time a job is finished' is enabled.
I'll think about an 'Save job queue each time a new job is added'-option.

Cu Selur
-> send you a pm with a link to a dev version for testing

Cu Selur
So I checked it out:
- Autosave works
- Confirmation Dialogs doesnt pop on any button
Quote:Confirmation Dialogs doesnt pop on any button
I'll look into it, but probably not before the weekend,...