This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How to 60fps with NVEnc (FFmpeg)?
[Image: 67978747_385276268845981_673278078606534...e=5DD7BB42]
I do like this
but video not smooth
It doesn't make any sense to enable all of these options at the same time.
It seems like you did not read their descriptions.
Read the descriptions and also read Convert to 60fps.

Cu Selur
(18.08.2019, 15:21)Selur Wrote: It doesn't make any sense to enable all of these options at the same time.
It seems like you did not read their descriptions.
Read the descriptions and also read Convert to 60fps.

Cu Selur
I only use "interpolate frame rate" 60fps
"scene change" 7
all process is finished but i can not open file

media player classic say : cannot render the file

sorry i'm so noob
I have no clue what you did, assuming it's a bug, read
[INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..

I tried:
  1. taking a random input file and feeding it to Hybrid
  2. enabling 'Filtering->Speed Change->Interpolate frame rate' and setting it to '60 fps'
  3. selecting 'NVEnc (FFmpeg)' as encoder (using H264 as Encoder)
  4. creating a new job
->output .mp4 file plays fine and is 60fps

used encoding call was:
ffmpeg -y -noautorotate -threads 8 -i "F:\TestClips&Co\files\test.avi" -map 0:0 -an -sn -vf framerate=fps=60:scene=7,zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0  -vcodec h264_nvenc -preset 5 -profile:v 2 -level 0 -rc vbr_hq -2pass 1 -qmin 0 -qmax 51 -b:v 1500k -spatial-aq 0 -temporal_aq 0 -rc-lookahead 0 -surfaces 32 -no-scenecut 0 -refs 3 -nonref_p 1 -strict_gop 1 -bsf:v h264_mp4toannexb "E:\Temp\test_16_18_34_6610_01.264"

using H.265 as encoder the encoding call is:
ffmpeg -y -noautorotate -threads 8 -i "F:\TestClips&Co\files\test.avi" -map 0:0 -an -sn -vf framerate=fps=60:scene=7,zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0  -vcodec hevc_nvenc -preset 5 -profile:v 1 -level 0 -tier main -rc vbr_hq -2pass 1 -qmin 0 -qmax 51 -b:v 1500k -spatial-aq 0 -temporal_aq 0 -surfaces 32 -no-scenecut 0 -refs 3 -nonref_p 1 -strict_gop 1 -bsf:v hevc_mp4toannexb "E:\Temp\test_16_18_11_7810_01.265"
I get a broken output, when using profile 'Main' (-profile:v 1) switching to 'Main 10' (-profile:v 2) output seems fine.
No clue why.
Mapping should be:
0 <> none
1 <> main
2 <> main10
3 <> rext

-> I'd recommend to use NVEnc instead of 'NVEnc (FFmpeg)'.
(Also I recommend to not use the 'Speed Change' option, but use Interframe with Vapoursynth for better quality interpolation, see the 'Convert to 60fps' thread from above.)

Cu Selur
Ok Bro
Thanks a lot