This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] avs line bug
input : 3 840 x 2160 HEVC 10bit
output : 1920 x 1080 x265 10bit

current:
---------------------------
blah blah ~~~
SetFilterMTMode("DEFAULT_MT_MODE", MT_MULTI_INSTANCE)
ConvertBits(8)
LSFmod(Smode=5,Smethod=3,Lmode=4,soft=-2,edgemaskHQ=true)
Spline64ResizeMT(1920,1080)
ConvertBits(10)
PreFetch(6)
return last

Result : 
very slow 
[Image: Screen-Shot00006.jpg]

Line Change:
---------------------------
blah blah ~~~
Spline64ResizeMT(1920,1080)
ConvertBits(8)
LSFmod(Smode=5,Smethod=3,Lmode=4,soft=-2,edgemaskHQ=true)

ConvertBits(10)
PreFetch(6)
return last

Result : fps 5.9

We need to resize it first.
------------------------
1) resolution
2) degrain
3) sharpening
------------------------

degrain and Sharpening:
Current: 
1) sharpening (x) 
2) degrain (x)

modify:
1) degrain (o)
2) sharpening (0)

Request update:
current mkv info: x265 Encoding settings: Total-frames=0
command: --frames (Frame count) auto ok? Total-frames=57843256

PS:
This download is not available at this time.
http://www.selur.de/downloads
Not sure how to understand the title, don't see any bug.
1. fixed the download link
2. Avisynth filter order can be influence under "Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Custom Filter Order"
3. won't add '--frames'-Parameter since I don't see any gain in using it. If you need it, add it through a custom addition.

Cu Selur
(27.08.2019, 15:45)Selur Wrote: Not sure how to understand the title, don't see any bug.
1. fixed the download link
2. Avisynth filter order can be influence  under "Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Custom Filter Order"
3. won't add '--frames'-Parameter since I don't see any gain in using it. If you need it, add it through a custom addition.

Cu Selur

Thank you. I didn't know.

Please add one option automatically.
x265 option --frames 200857 (Hybrid : total-frames=0)

Other encoders are automatically displayed. (total-frames=200857 )
Quote:Please add one option automatically.
x265 option --frames 200857 (Hybrid : total-frames=0)
Why? I simply don't see any gain in adding the option, also from my point of view restricting the frame count should be done in the decoder and the encoder should encode all frames it gets.
I won't add this option unless it offers something, atm. it only offers potential problems, in example when using frame rate conversions, deinterlacing or when the frame count and the time codes differ and the container headers do not contain frame count info, the frame count might be off by a few frames which.
So if you use '--frames X' the encoder will crash if the X is higher then the available frames and cut off content if it's larger. (Which might lead to asynchronous output if the audio isn't cut the same way, especially when vfr content is used.)
-> Atm. I don't see any gain in using the option, so unless you can properly describe what the gain in using the option is and that it is worth the effort, adding this would only invite potential problems.

Quote:Other encoders are automatically displayed. (total-frames=200857 )
"Filtering->Current Frame Rate / Count" does show the detected input frame rate/count and the calculated ouput frame rate/count based on the used filters.

Cu Selur
(27.08.2019, 16:09)Selur Wrote:
Quote:Please add one option automatically.
x265 option --frames 200857 (Hybrid : total-frames=0)
Why? I simply don't see any gain in adding the option, also from my point of view restricting the frame count should be done in the decoder and the encoder should encode all frames it gets.
I won't add this option unless it offers something, atm. it only offers potential problems, in example when using frame rate conversions, deinterlacing or when the frame count and the time codes differ and the container headers do not contain frame count info, the frame count might be off by a few frames which.
So if you use '--frames X' the encoder will crash if the X is higher then the available frames and cut off content if it's larger. (Which might lead to asynchronous output if the audio isn't cut the same way, especially when vfr content is used.)
-> Atm. I don't see any gain in using the option, so unless you can properly describe what the gain in using the option is and that it is worth the effort, adding this would only invite potential problems.

Quote:Other encoders are automatically displayed. (total-frames=200857 )
"Filtering->Current Frame Rate / Count" does show the detected input frame rate/count and the calculated ouput frame rate/count based on the used filters.

Cu Selur

I see. You're great.
Hybrid encoder is the best I can use.
Thank you.

Last question.
Same setup, but vapoursynth is too slow to avisynth
Is that the way it is?
It's too slow to encode.

Avisynth 64 bit would be great, but that's a shame.