This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] 4k/x265 Filme auf 60fps convertieren
Hallo,

ich habe meine 1080p/x264 Filme auf 60fps convertiert weil mir diese ruckelfreien Bewegungen so gefallen. Nun hab ich mich leider derart daran gewohnt das ich schlicht dieses 24p ruckeln nicht mehr sehen kann.

Bei den 1080p Filmen habe ich das alles wie in diesem Guide beschrieben convertiert (http://www.spirton.com/convert-videos-to-60fps/). Leider bekomme ich das damit nicht bei 4K Filmen in x265 hin.

Habe nun den Hybrid entdeckt und da klappt das ja mit den 1080p auch ganz easy. Nur bei 4k will der nicht mitspielen. Kann es sein das dieses "Interframe" 4K oder x265 schlicht nicht unterstützt? 

Evtl. hat jemand ein paar Tipps welche Einstellungen ich testen könnte oder kennt andere Möglichkeiten diese MKV´s hochzurechnen.
Your Problem is probably that you are using Avisynth and that the resulting script with 4k and SVP breaks through the 3GB memory restriction of Avisynth (Hybrid uses 32bit Avisynth MT; since 64bit Avisynth is totally unstable and Avisynth+ 64bit isn't supported).
As an alternative you can use Vapoursynth in Hybrid, that's 64bit.
see: https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=10][INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,...

Alternatively you can try whether it helps to:
  • enabled "Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Disable MT", or
  • Set "Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Memory max" to '3000'

If you have a QuadCore or faster machine, using Vapoursynth is the better alternative since it better utilizes the CPU Cores.

Cu Selur
Hey, it looks better! Thank you for this solution Smile

But now i have a new problem..

"starting 19_56_10_2210_05_video@19:57:12.523
finished after 00:00:58.471
-> 19_56_10_2210_05_video crashed:ERROR: C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\Temp\19_56_10_2210_06.265 was not created!
Job 19_56_10_2210 finished!"

Do you have an Idea?
Not knowing what you did and without a debug output: No
I have open a x265 4k movie in Hybrid, all options on default.

Now i change:

Filtering -> Vapoursynth -> Other -> Frame Interpolation -> changed to 60fps
Video handling: x265
Audio handling: passthrouth all
Main:
Preset: slow
Tune: grain
CRF: 18
Encoding CRF (1-pass)
Bit depth 10
Tier: High
Now i start and wait for the error.
Think I fixed that a while ago, will send you a link a bit later for testing.

Cu Selur
Hey Selur, 

sorry, the new version has the same failure Sad
The calls itself look fine to me:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\VAPOUR~1\vspipe.exe" "C:\Users\MAIN\AppData\Local\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_15_36_36_0610.vpy" - --y4m | "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\x265.exe" --input - --output-depth 10 --y4m --profile main10 --limit-modes --no-open-gop --lookahead-slices 0 --crf 18.00 --cbqpoffs -2 --crqpoffs -2 --qpfile "C:\Users\MAIN\AppData\Local\Temp\lumod_15_36_36_0610_04.qp" --psy-rd 2.50 --rdoq-level 2 --psy-rdoq 10.00 --aq-mode 0 --deblock=-1:-1 --limit-sao --range limited --colormatrix bt2020nc --hdr --output "C:\Users\MAIN\AppData\Local\Temp\15_36_36_0610_05.265"
The vapoursynth script:
# Imports
import os
import sys
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'C:/Program Files/Hybrid/vsscripts'
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/vsfilters/FrameFilter/Interframe/svpflow2_vs64.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/vsfilters/FrameFilter/Interframe/svpflow1_vs64.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll")
# Import scripts
import havsfunc as havsfunc
# Loading C:\Users\MAIN\Desktop\lu.mkv using LWLibavSource
clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="C:/Users/MAIN/Desktop/lu.mkv", format="YUV420P10", cache=0)
# making sure input color matrix is set as 2020ncl
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="2020ncl")
# Making sure input color range is set to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# adjusting frame count with Interframe/SVP
clip = havsfunc.InterFrame(clip, NewNum=60, NewDen=1)
# Output
clip.set_output()
looks fine to me too.

-> Does the Vapoursynth Preview (under Filtering) work?

In case the preview works, do you get any errors when you call the de-/encoding call inside a windows command prompt?

Cu Selur
AHH now i see the problem:

# Imports
import os
import sys
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'C:/Program Files/Hybrid/vsscripts'
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/vsfilters/FrameFilter/Interframe/svpflow2_vs64.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/vsfilters/FrameFilter/Interframe/svpflow1_vs64.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll")
# Import scripts
import havsfunc as havsfunc
# Loading C:\Users\MAIN\Desktop\lu.mkv using LWLibavSource
clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="C:/Users/MAIN/Desktop/lu.mkv", format="YUV420P10", cache=0)
# making sure input color matrix is set as 2020ncl
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="2020ncl")
# Making sure input color range is set to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# adjusting frame count with Interframe/SVP
# adjusting output color from: YUV420P10 to YUV420P8
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P8)
# Output
clip.set_output()

Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: SVSuper: Clip must be YV12

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1810, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript (src\cython\vapoursynth.c:36455)
File "C:\Users\MAIN\AppData\Local\Temp\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile16_10_54_368.vpy", line 22, in <module>
File "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\vsscripts\havsfunc.py", line 3137, in InterFrame
return InterFrameProcess(Input)
File "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\vsscripts\havsfunc.py", line 3111, in InterFrameProcess
Super = core.svp1.Super(clip, SuperString)
File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1702, in vapoursynth.Function.__call__ (src\cython\vapoursynth.c:34595)
vapoursynth.Error: SVSuper: Clip must be YV12

Hm but i like to hold YUV420P10 or YUV420P8.
Hm but i like to hold YUV420P10 or YUV420P8.
YUV420P8 is the same as YV12 Smile
Argh, didn't know SVP only supports 8bit 4:2:0 Sad.
I thought I supported YUV420P8, YUV420P9, YUV420P10 and YUV420P16. Sad
If you want to keep 10bit, you would need to use MVToolsFPS instead of Interframe/SVP.

-> Will adjust Hybrid accordingly and send you a dev version in a few minutes. (simply replace the Hybrid.exe with the one from the download)

Cu Selur