This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

First steps with Hybrid
Thank you very much, Mr. Selur, but I have noticed that when using Tweak the HDR is broken, but I will use it for x264.

regards  Wink
No details,... what is broken.
Also I don't know of any player which supports H.264 with HDR info.
Usually one would do a HDR->SDR conversion when going for H.264 as output format.

Cu Selur
Sorry the word is not broken, what I wanted to do was give luminosity to an HDR

Do not worry, thanks Wink
Then you would need a tool which is meant for color grading since changing the color will require for the HDR parameters to be adjusted too.

Cu Selur
Hello Mr. Selur, I have tested the BalanceBorders filter and it has given me an error. I leave information about the HybridDebugOutput and a capture of the filter configuration.

Thank you 

[Image: 883f4c1333338576.jpg]
BalanceBorders uses mt_convolution (which is part of MaskTools2 and) which complains that 'Plane height should be at least the vertical element count'.
So you if you feed it with content that isn't 4:4:4 sampled you need to use even values for Top/Bottom/Left/Right, since Balance Borders only supports YV12 (4:2:0) you always need to use even values.

Cu Selur

Ps.: I might adjust Hybrid to not use the filter and only add a comment to the script in case this happens to avoid the error, but I can't workaround the restriction of the filter.
They worked perfectly when using the 4,4,0,0 values.

Thank you very much for your help  Wink