This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

First steps with Hybrid
Good afternoon, Mr. Selur, I wanted to ask you how I can leave the Hybrid parameters to leave a file without touching it. I just want to put a watermark on it and export it and have the same media info.

Thank you
Only way to do that would be to manually change those values with an hex editor.
Lossy re-encoding, which is required for watermarking will change the characteristics of the clip.

Cu Selur
(19.06.2020, 16:59)Selur Wrote: Only way to do that would be to manually change those values with an hex editor.
Lossy re-encoding, which is required for watermarking will change the characteristics of the clip.

Cu Selur
Well thank you Mr. Selur but I don't know how to do it.I have never used a hex editor  Sad
Don't try it would basically mean that you label it other than it is.
Like dressing your cat to look like a dog.
(19.06.2020, 17:39)Selur Wrote: Don't try it would basically mean that you label it other than it is.
Like dressing your cat to look like a dog.
Thanks for the advice  Wink
Hello, good evening, Mr. Selur. I wanted to ask you how I can apply the f3kdb filter in some areas.
For example I am going to encode a movie and I want to apply the filter:

This would be a soft filter?
# debanding
f3kdb (dither_algo = 3, grainY = 64, grainC = 64, dynamic_grain = false, Y = 64, Cb = 64, Cr = 64) but to these areas only

85165-85223
90119-90201
110200-110429
110678-110744
111805-111879
116383-116434
124525-124609
128485-128625
149779-149860

How could I do it?

Thanks and regards
Quote:I wanted to ask you how I can apply the f3kdb filter in some areas.
Hybrid has not direct way to apply filters to only a specific section.
Only way to do it (while using Hybrid) would be through the 'Custom' section to write your own script addition.

Quote:This would be a soft filter?
No clue what a 'soft' filter is. Smile

Cu Selur
Thank you sir selur  Big Grin

The "soft" filter was to tell you that the filter was not very aggressive when running it.