This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

2nd pass won't start..."file size too small"
Quote:The command you gave in the above post runs fine, but I don't see an output file anywhere
It should not create an output file. The call just tests the decoding.

If the decoding doesn't throw any error. I seems like the problem lies with x265.

Do you get any more details when using a higher log level in x265? (using --log-level 4 instead of --log-level 2)
C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -noautorotate -nostdin -threads 8 -i "D:\convert\result.mp4" -map 0:0 -an -sn -vf  scale=out_range=pc -pix_fmt yuv420p10le -strict -1 -vsync 0  -f yuv4mpegpipe - | "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\x265.exe" --preset slow --log-level 4 --input - --output-depth 10 --y4m --profile main10 --ctu 32 --no-hme --merange 26 --no-rect --max-merge 2 --tskip --no-open-gop --opt-ref-list-length-pps --bframes 5 --rc-lookahead 40 --pass 2 --bitrate 4000 --opt-qp-pps --cbqpoffs -2 --crqpoffs -2 --fast-intra --psy-rd 2.20 --psy-rdoq 1.20 --splitrd-skip --deblock=-2:-2 --selective-sao 2 --limit-sao --no-repeat-headers --range limited --colormatrix bt709 --stats "D:\convert\result_new_17_23_01_7710_01.stats" --no-dynamic-refine --refine-ctu-distortion 0 --output "D:\convert\17_23_01_7710_03.265"
Also check your RAM usage.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd pass won't start..."file size too small" - by Selur - 28.11.2019, 19:56
RE: 2nd pass won't start..."file size too small" - by firsak - 05.01.2020, 02:29