This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] I can't run hybrid
I can't show log info of any type because the program simply just don't start.

I hope with just this screenshots you can help me to make it run

edit:

Yes, I tried to reinstall the program and it didn't work
VCEEncC is crashing and taking Hybrid with it.
0. Update your drivers (as of 5.02 VCEEnc requires AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 20.2.1 or newer)
1. try downloading latest VCEEncC 64bit from https://github.com/rigaya/VCEEnc/releases
extract it into your Hybrid folder, delete the VCEEncC.exe and rename the VCEEncC64.exe to VCEEncC .exe
2. in case 1. did not help, create a misc.ini with the following content:
[General]
ignore=VCEEnc
(see: [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,...)
this way Hybrid should ignore VCEEncC.

Cu Selur
(02.03.2020, 18:04)Selur Wrote: VCEEncC is crashing and taking Hybrid with it.
0. Update your drivers (as of 5.02 VCEEnc requires AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 20.2.1 or newer)
1. try downloading latest VCEEncC 64bit from https://github.com/rigaya/VCEEnc/releases
extract it into your Hybrid folder, delete the VCEEncC.exe and rename the VCEEncC64.exe to VCEEncC .exe
[General]
ignore=VCEEnc

Cu Selur

Just with the first step it solved de issue -v 5.03-, I had my adrenalin updated so I skipped, thank you!!
(02.03.2020, 18:04)Selur Wrote: VCEEncC is crashing and taking Hybrid with it.
[General]
ignore=VCEEnc

Cu Selur

Hi. I have a same problem here. I did the step1 but it didn't work, so I'm trying to do the step 2. But I cannot find misc.ini file. Where can I find misc.ini file? I would be appreciated if you told me Smile
You have to create the misc.ini on your own using a normal text editor, there is no misc.ini by default, since this is a hidden option.

Cu Selur
(24.03.2020, 08:30)Selur Wrote: You have to create the misc.ini on your own using a normal text editor, there is no misc.ini by default, since this is a hidden option.

Cu Selur
Oh, I see. I got to try to make one. Thank you for your answer!
What CPU are you using?