This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] I cant encode anything.
I attach the log with debug level default to know if you can help me to know what the fuck is going on.

Everytime I tried to encode anything the encoder crash.

Thank you in advance.

*I tried to upload the rar but said the format was not supported.
Vapoursynth script looks fine:
# Imports
import os
import sys
import ctypes
# Loading Support Files
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll")
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/AddGrain/AddGrain.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/FFT3DFilter/fft3dfilter.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/DFTTest/DFTTest.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/EEDI3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/vsznedi3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/temporalsoften.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/scenechange.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/d2vSource/d2vsource.dll")
# Import scripts
import havsfunc
# Loading E:\Dukto\Kenshin.1999.COMPLETE.DVD9.PAL.R2.SPANiSH\KENSHIN 1ª TEMPORADA\KENSHIN_VOL1_DVD1\VIDEO_TS using D2VSource
clip = core.d2v.Source(input="D:/done/16_21_20_1710.d2v", rff=False)
# making sure input color matrix is set as 709
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="709",range_s="limited")
# making sure frame rate is set to 25.000
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# setting field order to what QTGMC should assume
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=2)
# Deinterlacing using QTGMC
clip = havsfunc.QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Fast", TFF=True)
# make sure content is preceived as frame based
clip = core.std.SetFieldBased(clip, 0)
clip = clip[::2]
# adjusting output color from: YUV420P8 to YUV420P10 for x265Model (i420)
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P10, range_s="limited")
# Output
clip.set_output()
Encoding call:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\Vapoursynth\vspipe.exe" "D:\done\encodingTempSynthSkript_16_21_20_1710.vpy" - --y4m | "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\x265.exe" --preset medium --input - --output-depth 10 --y4m --profile main10 --limit-modes --no-early-skip --no-open-gop --opt-ref-list-length-pps --crf 18.00 --opt-qp-pps --cbqpoffs -2 --crqpoffs -2  --limit-refs 0 --ssim-rd --psy-rd 2.50 --rdoq-level 2 --psy-rdoq 10.00 --aq-mode 0 --deblock=-1:-1 --limit-sao --no-repeat-headers --range limited --colormatrix unknown --output "D:\done\16_21_20_1710_03.265"
looks fine too.

Does the Vapoursynth Preview work properly?
In case it does: Do you get an error message when you call the encoding call inside a Windows Command Prompt?

Cu Selur
(06.03.2020, 17:30)Selur Wrote: Vapoursynth script looks fine:
Encoding call:
looks fine too.

Does the Vapoursynth Preview work properly?
In case it does: Do you get an error message when you call the encoding call inside a Windows Command Prompt?

Cu Selur

I cant watch de preview, and I tried different inputs to try to know if the problem was the input or something about the enconder itself

I tried RAV1e and it just stop when the video job start in the job queue and keep in waiting for ever or crash in the same way.

Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: D2V Version is unsupported!

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1946, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1947, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
  File "C:\Users\~\AppData\Local\Temp\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile19_42_32_277.vpy", line 26, in <module>
    clip = core.d2v.Source(input="C:/Users/~/AppData/Local/Temp/f5861cedb3533d5432113b872a9c64e8_853323747.d2v", rff=False)
  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1852, in vapoursynth.Function.__call__
vapoursynth.Error: D2V Version is unsupported!
Quote: and I tried different inputs to try to know if the problem was the input or something about the enconder itself
What was the result?

Quote:I tried RAV1e and it just stop when the video job start in the job queue and keep in waiting for ever or crash in the same way.
Can't say anything about that without a debug output.

Still waiting about if anything error messages appears when you try the encoding call I posted.

Cu Selur

Ps.: also try disable any non windows default anti virus or firewalll for testing.
(06.03.2020, 20:43)Selur Wrote:
Quote: and I tried different inputs to try to know if the problem was the input or something about the enconder itself
What was the result?

Quote:I tried RAV1e and it just stop when the video job start in the job queue and keep in waiting for ever or crash in the same way.
Can't say anything about that without a debug output.

Still waiting about if anything error messages appears when you try the encoding call I posted.

Cu Selur

Ps.: also try disable any non windows default anti virus or firewalll for testing.
I edited the coment so you can check the log reported by vapoursynth
Quote:vapoursynth.Error: D2V Version is unsupported!
Okay that surprised me, since the same version of d2vsource.dll (for opening the d2v file) and d2vwitch.exe (for creating the d2v file) that ship with Hybrid do work fine here.
# Loading E:\Dukto\Kenshin.1999.COMPLETE.DVD9.PAL.R2.SPANiSH\KENSHIN [b]1ª[/b] TEMPORADA\KENSHIN_VOL1_DVD1\VIDEO_TS using D2VSource
-> make sure the path to your dvd has no special characters in it, may be d2vwitch has problems with that.

Cu Selur
(06.03.2020, 20:55)Selur Wrote:
Quote:vapoursynth.Error: D2V Version is unsupported!
Okay that surprised me, since the same version of d2vsource.dll (for opening the d2v file) and d2vwitch.exe (for creating the d2v file) that ship with Hybrid do work fine here.
# Loading E:\Dukto\Kenshin.1999.COMPLETE.DVD9.PAL.R2.SPANiSH\KENSHIN [b]1ª[/b] TEMPORADA\KENSHIN_VOL1_DVD1\VIDEO_TS using D2VSource
-> make sure the path to your dvd has no special characters in it, may be d2vwitch has problems with that.

Cu Selur

Tried again without the 1ª in the path and get the same result as before

[color=#ff0000]Failed to evaluate the script:[/color]
[color=#ff0000]Python exception: D2V Version is unsupported![/color]

[color=#ff0000]Traceback (most recent call last):[/color]
[color=#ff0000]  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1946, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript[/color]
[color=#ff0000]  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1947, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript[/color]
[color=#ff0000]  File "C:\Users\ojetepelon\AppData\Local\Temp\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile19_59_55_059.vpy", line 26, in <module>[/color]
[color=#ff0000]    clip = core.d2v.Source(input="C:/Users/ojetepelon/AppData/Local/Temp/77bbf7b5091c6f1991fd46cb9acf3a69_853323747.d2v", rff=False)[/color]
[color=#ff0000]  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1852, in vapoursynth.Function.__call__[/color]
[color=#ff0000]vapoursynth.Error: D2V Version is unsupported![/color]
Really strange, I'll build a dev version and send you a link in ~1/2 hour for testing via pm.
Totally confused what could cause this. (Since it works fine here.)

Cu Selur

Ps.: try clearing your temp folder (C:/Users/ojetepelon/AppData/Local/Temp/) and then test the preview again.
(06.03.2020, 21:08)Selur Wrote: Really strange, I'll build a dev version and send you a link in ~1/2 hour for testing via pm.
Totally confused what could cause this. (Since it works fine here.)

Cu Selur

Ps.: try clearing your temp folder (C:/Users/ojetepelon/AppData/Local/Temp/) and then test the preview again.

Cleaned the temp folder tried again and same result.

I'll wait to your pm, as far as we know I'm the only one with this issue so take your time.

Thanks!
Send you a pm with a link to the dev version, to be sure we both use the same versions.
In case this problem still exists with the dev version:
1. clear your temp folder.
2. create a debug output level 9 of the loading of the source and the calling of the Vapoursynth preview. (+ zip and attach to reply)

Cu Selur