This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[GUIDE] VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS
Yep, VOB files seems always detected by mistake as 1:1. But DV MOV sources aspect ratio detected correctly.
Probably not a bid problem becauase in most cases you just upscale to 1440x1080 or set aspect ratio manually.

Also seems can't render to x264 default encoding mode: "specific filesize/bitrate (2-pass)" error "--output /dev/null was not created!"
Not a big problem because recommended encoding mode: "constant rate factor (1-pass)" works well.

P.S. [2020.09.06] DMG package updated with l33tmeatwad's latest VapourSynth R-52 installer
Thanks, may update in 3 days when topaz finishes.

When i installed new version, i couldn’t find qtgmc under deinterlacer anymore.

Spoke to Selur who said. Make sure the Vapoursynth  Tab was selected and not no-xsynth. in the lower right hand corner. vapoursynth was selected, so i switched it to no-xsynth and then back to Vapoursynth and all the deinterlacers showed up.

I noticed the button next to qtgmc which on your most recent photo shows a button that says analyze. Mine still shows the old magnifying glass. So something is still wrong.

Also if i quit, and restart hybrid. It still shows vapoursynth profile selected in lower right hand corner. But same issue. All deinterlacers aren’t showing up. Have to switch to no-xsynth then back to vapoursynth.

I followed instructions to the letter.

Deleted preference file, and the hybrid support folder.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

latest debug
To enable native buttons instead of UI icons you need setup misc.ini file.
To remember all program settings on next launch use Config -> Profiles -> Auto save defaults
Read the FAQ in first post. All those tips where collected in FAQ from early days.
moved my app to applications folder

still have the old magnifying glass instead of analyze button (not complaining) just wondering if something is wrong.
misc.ini file. Auto save defaults. FAQ in first post
I was playing around in the deinterlacer setting

I selected tdeintmod turned on order 1 checked out the script to see what the options produce.

Then i went to qtgmc and again script to see what options i can produce In script

And now when i go back to the deinterlacer panel doesnt matter what deinterlacer i have the qtgmc options,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have no any problems like this. Seems you just damage something somewhere and came to preferences conflict.
Try to uninstall Vapoursynth, Hybrid and Application support Hybrid folder, and do a clean install again.
Put Hybrid in Applications folder. Do not start it form other places.
Do not rename Hybrid.app
Do not launch old version of Hybrid.
It’s been fixed.

Found a new bug

If you use a LUT .cube and you also go to color tab and you turn the gamma up when you click on the vsviewer to see the results. The screen is black.With it off it works fine. Not sure about What happens when running the Encoder. But shijan since i know u use LUTs thought you could check

I downloaded a whole Bunch if LUTS from Cinepunch. Going to be applying a very light technicolor to this Color boring 80s miniseries.
Yep, too bad. Seems other tools in "Color" tab also don't works when TimeCube is turned ON:
Levels
Tweak
Limiter
HDR10toSDR
ToneMap

SmoothGrad probably may also don't work but i have no idea how to test that filter, because i can't see any effect it produce