This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[GUIDE] VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS
Quote:That is odd problem
Yup was a typo which caused it.

Quote:libnnedi3cl.dylib
Nice, totally forgot about it. Smile

Cu Selur
Yep, but anyway Open CL don't works on mac version.

I moved further and start to learn custom x264 encoding settings in different forum threads and FFmpeg presets examples and was able match x264 settings to Handbrake intermediate presets. I must admit that all those advanced presets in Hybrid for Blu Ray Compliance looks very useful and very well arranged. Currently i see that Hybrid provides more flexible x264video and AAC audio options than Handbrake.

I had attempts to transcode .MOV ProRes PCM to .MP4 x264 AAC and first time was confused with errors. But later i realized that i just need to add audio job to the separate job list in audio tab. Things goes smooth now.

I also done some experiments with blind replacing/updating different MP4Box binary and dylib components, but Hybrid can't produce any file after render:

finished after 00:00:00.028 with exitCode 6
Crashed with exit status 1
-> 13_03_51_3710_06_muxing crashed: Crashed with exit status 1
The log you quote starts with:
Quote:This log is only intended for user information. It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!
so don't be surprised that anything in it doesn't really help to find a problem.

In general reading [INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,.. might be a good start.

Might just be that MP4Box doesn't support an option,...
I also noticed another strange x265/265 MP4 related problem. Hybrid always adds additional frame to x265/265 MP4 encoded video. Not sure if it due outdated macOS Hybrid or due some container settings tweaks.

No problem with MKV or MOV container when use same x265/265 settings. It always match frame count to source.
No problem with Handbrake.app converting to MP4 with same settings . It always match frame count to source.

[Image: XbsdL6X.jpg]
no clue.
Seems that bug related to MP4 muxer. If i render to MP4 file without audio track - there is no any additional frames.
you can try ffmpeg as muxer:
"Config->Output->Container Settings->Mp4 Settings->FFmpeg instead of MP4Box"

Cu Selur
Great! "Config->Output->Container Settings->Mp4 Settings->FFmpeg instead of MP4Box" fixed the problem Big Grin
VapourSynth + Plugins + Scripts + Hybrid package update 2020.04.16
Changes:
Updated FAQ

Arrow DOWNLOAD from Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hzy3f0zyuyu4y...O5zla?dl=0
Arrow DOWNLOAD from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
During some tests with oversharpened in-camera DV source provided in other forum i noticed that QGTMC seems like always increases oversharpened edges comare to simpler deinterlacers. Could it be somehow related to bug with Sharpneess value that is always disabled? (discribed earlier here https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?t...82#pid7082

[Image: uhObVmv.jpg]