This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[GUIDE] VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS
Didn't change anything in the code regarding the styling.
-> this is something apple changed.
The styling can be changed by the user (there should be links in the hidden options thread,..).

Cu Selur
Also under "Buttons are not too pretty" i mean seme strange shifts in tabs. i guess it is somehow related only to tabs that use Simple/Advanced switch.
It was no problem in Hybrid 2018.
[Image: xmsmY3P.jpg]
[Image: gINSiXz.jpg]
Shijan
Please, like as a favor please. 

No more gui aesthetics changes, until all bugs are squashed.   Selur wants bugs, real actual bugs. Things like Fonts, curved buttons, prettiness are dead last on list of things to get done. Like not trying to sound like an asshole. But, selur has windows , to take care of too. His priority is function and not form, he told you this, and you persist about curved buttons corners? Come on...

Hybrid’s beauty is its code, the amazing things it does behind the gui.
No clue why that happens. Like I wrote I haven't changed the code,...
My guess this is something either Qt or Apple changed.
As a side note: I prefer using 'Config->View->Style->Fusion'.
Also pressing tabs works slightly different and sort of incorrect compare to Hybrid 2018.
When you press on tab, it highlights in blue color. But normally it should highlight light grey.
If you press tab and same time move mouse to other tab, both tabs became pressed.
Seems this "double selection" bug also somehow affects menus, because sometimes i select item in menu but it appears that different item was selected.
None of this problems where in Hybrid 2018 on same macOS 10.14.6 sysmen with same misc.ini file. So yep, something was changed in macOS or in Hybrid UI.
[Image: ejAbZpi.gif]
I don't see that effect here.
- Press on tab
- Keep holding mouse button and move mouse somewhere outside selected tab.

This will give you two tabs selected. Works with and without misc.ini file.
Nope looks totally different here,...
If the 'Base'-tab is selected, I press on the 'x264'-tab and keep the mouse button pressed the tab just gets a grey overlay.
Moving form the tab while keeping the button pressed the overlay stays there while the button is pressed.
Second tab doesn't turn blue as it does in your animation.
Did you personalize your colors/theme in mac os?
No any theme changes. No any special theme tweaks.

(13.09.2020, 20:33)Selur Wrote: Nope looks totally different here,...
If the 'Base'-tab is selected, I press on the 'x264'-tab and keep the mouse button pressed the tab just gets a grey overlay.
Moving form the tab while keeping the button pressed the overlay stays there while the button is pressed.
Second tab doesn't turn blue as it does in your animation.

That's really strange... Maybe Adamcarter or someone else can check this? Maybe it is something special in Qt in 10.14.6 Mojave?