This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] what's the best way to QTGMC Deinterlace with no loss by using Hybrid?
yeah, thank you. i tried. if using x264, keep the same bitrate, 17300K, average 1-pass, with Avisynth QTGMC, the finished encoded file size is almost like the original one, about more than 7.5G, the quality is almost the same through naked eye, though file size is big, the no loss quality is all i want.

but using x265, i don't know how to set the specific bitrate to achieve the same result by x264 average 1-pass 17300K, is there a way to conversion the bitrate between x265 and x264?

i tried using x265, keep the same bitrate, 17300K, average 1-pass, with Avisynth QTGMC, the encoded file is only little smaller than the x264 encoded, and seems no difference with quality.

MPEG2 to MPEG4, by x264 or by x265, is there any bitrate conversion way for no loss convert? thanks

and if is it possible to using Hybrid to convert MPEG2 video to MPEG2 video? keep the same original encode, but with with Avisynth QTGMC, only deinterlace, no matter how big the file size . i see in the list, the video list should set to "passthrough" to keep the MPEG2 encode?

Messages In This Thread
RE: what's the best way to QTGMC Deinterlace with no loss by using Hybrid? - by ssdde - 07.04.2020, 19:07