This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] how to fix this not good quality far back video?
i extract from dvd.

the quality is so bad, how to fix? i try my best to process, but the quality still no good, please help, thanks

this is the original file, 20mb MKV, need to be processed
https://c-t.work/s/db2aad70d35f4c

this is what i have done using Hybrid, effect still no good
https://c-t.work/s/3612e27d59a946
there's more artifacts in that source,..
better ask over at videohelp.com or a similar forum where are folks which filter VHS content and the likes.
What you need isn't normal filtering, but more like video restoration.

Cu Selur

Ps.: mClean(clip=clip, thSAD=500, deband=2, strength=30) might be a decent start
(26.04.2020, 18:09)Selur Wrote: there's more artifacts in that source,..
better ask over at videohelp.com or a similar forum where are folks which filter VHS content and the likes.

Cu Selur

Ps.: mClean(clip=clip, thSAD=500, deband=2, strength=30) might be a decent start

good. thank you
(26.04.2020, 18:09)Selur Wrote: there's more artifacts in that source,..

Cu Selur

hi, when i set like this, Hybrid crashed

[Image: Xs9rZdNxWLtbSPi.jpg]

-> 20_43_59_5210_04_video crashed: Crashed with exit status 0
I think I broke something there in an older dev version, will send you a link to my current one via pm.

Cu Selur