This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

(Hardcode) Output File shows only audio and does not show neither video nor subtitles
I tried to follow your instructions from other posts to hardcode subtitles.
But Output File shows only audio and does not show neither video nor subtitles.

I installed Hybrid 2017.10.5.1 today.

Base>Input File
Base>Video>x264
Base>Audio>passthrough all
Base>tick Subtitle
Subtitle>Import>Subtitle File
Subtitle> Subtitle queue > "+"
Subtitle>Import>Embed subtitle in frame
Activate 'Show external subtitles'.
Base>Output File
Base>Add to Queue
Jobs>Start

Thanks for your help. (And I am willing to donate again. It worked perfectly when I tried it about one year ago.)
Steps look fine to me, can't see a problem without a debug output.
(17.10.2017, 01:07)Selur Wrote: Steps look fine to me, can't see a problem without a debug output.

compressed DebugOutput attached.[attachment=81][attachment=81][attachment=81][attachment=81]
Debug output also looks fine.
Does the Vapoursynth Preview work?
Can you share the source and the ssa file with me? (I assume atm. that there is either a problem with the decoding or the rendering of the ssa file.)

Cu Selur

Ps.: Sorry, totally forgot about this thread. Smile