This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] added new job and then nothing
Hi, my name is livernave.
I try to use Hybrid for upgrade a 24fps video to 60fps video but when i queue and start it, always says:
Creating job for current source
 -> Creating jobs for source: (1)
 -> Generating calls for: C:\Users\liver\OneDrive\Escritorio\jhgv.mp4
  Ignore time codes for output since Avisynth 'FPS adjust' is used.
  adding x264 calls for source: 1
  createJobs for C:\Users\liver\OneDrive\Escritorio\jhgv.mp4
   creating attachment extraction subjobs
   creating video subjobs
   creating muxing subjobs
   optimizing the subJobs
 -> finished creating subjobs for current source
  added new job with id 01_42_13_5810
And then nothing.....
I try to reinstall all the programs but doesn't work.
help please.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Quote:Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
2. try Vapoursynth instead of Avisynth
3. if you want/must use Avisynth, deinstall your graphic card drivers completely and install them again (Avisynths SVP/Inteframe sometimes has problems accessing the graphic card after an update of the drivers.)
4. also read: https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=1339

Cu Selur