This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Missing some Tweak filter parameters
Quote:AVS+ adds new realcalc and dither_strength parameters.
Look: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Tweak
Could you add them?
Another question: Is it possible to make manual changes to the avisynth script generated by hybrid? The one that is shown in "AvisynthScriptView".

I also found a typo that appears in the user logs when trying to use an opus audio in a format that is not raw/mkv/webm.
Quote:Error in audio job creation: Format opus is not allowed for mp4 output! Format opus is only allowed for raw/mkv/wemb output!
Says 'wemb' instead of 'webm'.
Nothing of extreme importance, but maybe you want to fix this. Wink

Thanks!
Quote:Look: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Tweak
Could you add them?
Do those work?
Quote: bool realcalc = false
AVS+ When true, force 'no-lookup': pure float calculation of new pixel values (always true for certain Deep Color formats) (TODO - clarify)

float dither_strength = 1.0

AVS+ Control dithering amount.
For example, dither_strength=1.0 adds ±0.5 amplitude dither on the 0..255 range, and scaled in proportion for other ranges. (TODO - confirm)
source: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Tweak
Judging by the TODOs it looked like they were not finished,... Smile
(I can look over it during the weekend.)

Quote: Is it possible to make manual changes to the avisynth script generated by hybrid? The one that is shown in "AvisynthScriptView".
Only through the Filtering->Avisynth->Custom sections not blindly.
This won't change, since it would require tons of changes, adjustments and analysis steps to otherwise make sure preview&co still work and for Hybrid to know the basic characteristics of the clip.
-> If you need this, you should look for another tool.

Cu Selur
Quote:Do those work?
I tried once and it looked good. I expected to test them better in hybrid for practicality, but they're not available.

Quote:(I can look over it during the weekend.)
Sounds good, thanks!

Quote:Only through the Filtering->Avisynth->Custom sections not blindly.
This won't change, since it would require tons of changes, adjustments and analysis steps to otherwise make sure preview&co still work and for Hybrid to know the basic characteristics of the clip.
-> If you need this, you should look for another tool.
No problem, I was just wondering. Smile
btw. send you a link to a dev version via PM which support the parameters.

Cu Selur
Quote:btw. send you a link to a dev version via PM which support the parameters.
Thanks a lot, Selur. Smile

In order not to make the forum polluted with one more simple question, I will ask right here:
Is it possible not to use VBV in hybrid? I mean the --vbv-maxrate and --vbv-bufsize parameters. I guess not since the minimum value for both is 1.

Regards
If you set the level to 'unrestricted' Hybrid will not set vbv restrictions (the encoder will still use some), but it will decide which to use on it's own.

Cu Selur
Thanks, this does the job. Smile

Related to another filter, I didn't find some LSFmod (http://avisynth.nl/index.php/LSFmod) parameters to define in hybrid, such as amount of soft, supersampling values, output resolution and screen resolution. Are they missing or did I miss something?

Regards
That soft is a CheckBox is a bug. Smile (will fix)
Upsampling is not supported in Hybrid and I do not plan to add support for it.

Cu Selur
Ok, thanks. Wink